Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Interview With Art Of Team: Back In The Van. Won 2021 Top Tier Winter Tourny.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Interview With Art Of Team: Back In The Van. Won 2021 Top Tier Winter Tourny.

Interview Is not exact words of either of us likely and my edited version, not everything put in and not word for word. And sorry for being late with this.

Did you find any games to be hard?
    Art: Against Charles it was the toughest. He was the favorite to win the tournament.

What were you thinking in that game 4?
    I didn't want them to gain the momentum if they won that game, they would probably have won the tournament.

I thought they already had the momentum after winning game 3 and being up big in game 4.
    Art: Na We couldn't let them win.

What about your teammates: G1a and MareleonaV?
    Art: I couldn't have done it without them, they had amazing defense.

End of Interview.

If you want to see the tournament Played out: I think all the games are here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...nq4EQ7mAnRXoUY

Thanks to ShotFake for hosting and gathering those videos and all those that helped and contributed to the tournament like Aussies And Anomaly.

I just want to leave one note that I wanted to leave in this post. Besides Art's team, Only 1 other team that had the courage to enter the tournament didn't lose a round of this tournament in my eyes: LAKhipster's team with Jose And ANiceGuy. Charles, Anomaly And Aussies in my opinion skipped a Finalist in order to get to the Finals (in an earlier round) even though it wasn't a perfect situation. We can all speculate about what would have happened had Charles Team actually faced LAKhipster, but there's a reason the tournament is here, so the talking and guesswork about who is the best is taken out. Look out for LAKhipster's team in the next tournament.

Congratulations to Art And Team: Back In The Van for being The Top Tier 2021 Winter Tournament Champions!

Go On !

Comment

Bump .

Comment

Bump .

Comment

Tier lists for "The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross" are created by the gaming community and can vary based on the latest patches, player experiences, and in-game events. They serve as a guide for both new and veteran players to make informed decisions on which characters to invest in and develop. Moreover, such tier lists often include a breakdown by content type—PvP, PvE, farming efficiency—allowing players to tailor their teams for specific challenges and maximize their effectiveness across the game's diverse content offerings.
          Last Update: October 18, 2023 for Global/Asia servers These skills depend upon various factors, including attack, Hp, overall rating, etc. To win a match of 7Ds, you must select characters carefully, as they are characterized according to their abilities. You need a different character for the offensive strategy and a different one for the attacking ... Read more

Comment

It's important to keep your Yuzu Prod Key safe and private, as sharing it can lead to potential copyright violations and legal issues. www. yuzuprodkeys.com Yuzu's developers actively work to improve the emulator's compatibility with Nintendo Switch games, but obtaining and sharing Prod Keys from unauthorized sources can have negative consequences. Always ensure you use a legitimate and legally obtained Prod Key for a smooth and responsible gaming experience.
            Yuzu Prod Keys is an excellent emulator program that offers an enjoyable multitasking Windows experience. Its lightweight configuration ensures compatibility

Comment

Working...
            X