Remember

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember

Anyone remember how good the game was before mastery, before world cards? I think it's time to make a new cash grab... Just tried to play the game again after a few years, and it's literally nothing but the most OP builds I've ever seen. Do SG's even miss when guarded anymore? Why does my 240 speed with Running 3 feel like I'm going backwards against Centers? Why can every class do everything now? Why are SW's capable of doing layups from damn near 3pt line, while also being able to hit guarded 3s? Does anyone else not enjoy where the game is at now? Every class is basically the same with how you can build them now. Basically what I'm saying is, the game was better and more enjoyable before. I feel sorry for anyone who didn't play the game before this, and I'd hate to be a new player with nothing, and seeing some of these builds... Your game cannot build and sustain a playerbase when you've got CT's capable of shooting, rebounding, boxing out. I mean I can just go on and on... No class has a real weak point now. Why even have classes if I can build anyone of them damn near the same? Before anyone say's just get used to it... I'd rather not, and I don't plan on playing but Jesus Christ you guys have lost your way... I mean whose genius idea was it for me to able to stack 5 3pt succ's on my SG? What was the point in getting rid of hackers, when you've got legit "Cookies" now.
    Last edited by gvnnvg; 03-02-2022, 01:31 PM.

Try To Use Good Language If You Have The Strength, Young Man.

If You Are Truly Angry And Want To Get Good At The Game, Meet Me At The Beach At 4AM.

Comment

Working...
    X