Permanent move to Orlando area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent move to Orlando area

MY wife and I are discussing a permanent move to the Orlando area. Prefer Kissimmee or area that is retiree friendly. Any suggestions ? We would live here year around

I envy you! Are you looking to buy a house or rent? I recommend renting a luxury apartment complex. They are like a hotel with its own pool, exercise room, etc. You are one step before a true retirement community. Renting is better because you no longer have to mow lawn, rake leaves, clean pool, maintain the treadmill, maintain anything else! They also have elevators and individual washer dryers. You are a 7 minute drive from DHS and 5 minutes from the local Walmart Supercenter in Kissimmee (says Google map), not to mention the 5 zillion restaurants in the area aiming at tourists.

Comment

Like any other city, Orlando has its pros and cons. In my opinion, of course, there are more pros, but you decide whether it is worth it to move here because of the cons, which I will list below. It's no secret that Florida is a sunny and hot state, but when you live away from the beach, that heat feels even hotter. In the summer, people spend their time at the pools or inside. That's why the water parks that are there are a great success. But remember, come winter with its beautiful weather, and then you will remember why Florida is the best state in the United States. But do not dwell only on the U.S., because in Europe there are a lot of beautiful countries where you can move. Plus, with companies like loparemovals.com, moving will not be a problem.

Comment

Talk To A Girl.

Comment

Working...
        X