Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG, SW, SF, place tile of the Miss maker which have begun to be popular recently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG, SW, SF, place tile of the Miss maker which have begun to be popular recently

Though there was the defense of the partner in front when a free throw exercised it, unreasonableness beat against shot from distance, 3P of the free-style and came to see the character who hit waste, and did it frequently

When I get a point by a basket, a way of thinking of the typical basketball amateur full exposure to take the point while providing some finisher seems to stride

☆When four free-style exercises it, rise great other place success around +30, but naturally a shot comes unreasonableness if hit it, and do useless shooting, is blocked

Unreasonableness cannot do more than I beat, and decided to undergo useless shooting, and only the wrong defense of Southeast Asia where the defense of the partner does not understand amateur, standing stock-still, 立 typical English keeping on is only the character whom it is not possible for

Though the success rate goes up markedly without defeating unreasonableness, and doing useless shooting if I mix a skill and hit the shot, as for the as ever Southeastern Asian players, only a wrong shallow play continues letting you be popular
Working...
X