Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time, I regret returning to play this game

Hey every one!

I have 1400 hours in this game and every time I regret returning to play this game.Well I'll start with that this game can be very fun but there is a big but here It looks like the developers are just putting a big issue on us users.For over 4 years this game has had the same problems that never go away. It just seems that nobody cares that the game has so many problems.The biggest problem, of course, is that this game throws you out in the middle of a game. There is nothing more annoying than that and for years this is the same probl showbox em that makes me stop playing this game.Until you find a good team and nice players to play with, and get yourself a winning streak or just in the middle of your excellent game, suddenly the game decides to kick you out with an error message that the media has been cut off.This happens to a lot of other players, and of course many have passed it on, but nothing is happening on the subject.It seems that developers only care about one thing, their stupid events that just make them money. Instead of investing in the game, they invest in how to make money without taking care of the game itself.I personally went back to play speed test ing today after almost two months of not getting into the game, and again after 5 good games with a good team we suddenly had the game for no reason kicked me out. I've been discouraged by that. It's just crazy.It's important to note that I play a lot of online games and have no communication problem. I have a great internet!

Anyway I call to everyone who are tired of this issue let's do something. Let's boycott the game. Let's be huge because we are already tired of spending hours and hours and money on a game that just none of the developers care about!
    Last edited by bakelmion; 10-24-2021, 07:13 AM.
Working...
X