Dear GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear GM

Can you all host a tournament for the North American server? Thanks.

+ 1
    patch hacks & host a tournament.
    —signed by FS2 OG - KobeBryant

Comment

[GM] Clyde - don’t you dare to play dead. I’ve been playing this game long enough to know where yall live.

jk, all in serious. Please considerate.

know. Your. Role. Ok?

Comment

This game is dead from what I seen. I logged in a few days ago, there is like 5 rooms. I was surprised and shocked at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
          This game is dead from what I seen. I logged in a few days ago, there is like 5 rooms. I was surprised and shocked at the same time.
          They made the choice to only display open rooms, so teams in- game or teams searching for a game don't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

They made the choice to only display open rooms, so teams in- game or teams searching for a game don't show up.
            Ah ok, makes sense. Though not much activity from the game such as tourneys, wish players could run their own tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post

Ah ok, makes sense. Though not much activity from the game such as tourneys, wish players could run their own tournaments.
              Yeah that would be cool if they would let players host a few, then at least we can get some competitive content. Still waiting for a GM to respond to this, since I saw GMs respond to a few other posts...

Comment

@gm clyde .

Comment

Working...
                X