Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login to fs facebook error

Screenshot_2020-11-25 https www facebook com.png

Error message: Feature unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.

hey guys, sup. Already sent a ticket for this but just wanted to ask here incase anyone had this before. Has anyone had this before or have an idea how to fix this. my gmail accounts works but facebook doesn't and i play on all of them. stoped working 2 days ago. tried to delete cookies and even tried removing the app from facebook but nothing worked.

https://imgur.com/v9SOB6Limage not working, i sent i link to the image

Comment

Hi, do you use apps to promote any of your accounts? If so I think this might be the problem. There are some platforms that use your data not only to promote any of your content but to insert some viruses too. I had that problem before so you should check into consideration what platforms you connect your Facebook to. After some researches, I have discovered famoid and they are very attentive to your data. You may check them out and ask them if they can help you with anything. Hope this helps you!
      Last edited by Morkab; 10-20-2021, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Try writing to the support service from your email. Perhaps this way, it will be possible to understand the problem with logging into the account. Unfortunately, I haven't encountered anything like this with Facebook, so I can't say.
        But there was something similar with Instagram. Fortunately, the staff responded promptly to my letter. But I had to sit without activity for about twenty. When I managed to log in, I immediately checked instagram stats https://igblade.com/ to find out if my account performance had dropped.
        Everything turned out to be in order. And you are removed in restoring access!
        Last edited by cedricdig5; 10-22-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Do you know all the secrets of Instagram?

Comment

The number of Instagram subscribers is growing by the second. It would be reckless not to use such a "live" platform in the interests of their business, given that the largest social networks have long and more than successfully been used to promote brands. Strategies and methods have been developed, and an entire industry of SMM services has been created. I created my account a long time ago, and I still do not know how to repost on instagram - 1394ta.

Comment

Hello, try changing your password and your email address. Also, don't forget to delete all data related to your account from your phone. If nothing helps, you should contact someone from the support service; they should find a solution to your problem. I had a similar problem on tiktok, and I wanted to make a new account, but after finding out how much does tiktok pay for one million views, I decided to search for a way to access my old account, where I had more than ten million views.
              Last edited by MeridelSherif70; 07-26-2022, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Bên mình đang cung cấp các dịch vụ tăng tương tác mxh và tăng like fanpage Facebook cực uy tín và dễ dàng sử dụng bạn có thể tham khảo và sử dụng
                Dịch vụ tăng like fanpage Facebook giá rẻ với giá chỉ từ 35đ/like. Cam kết hiệu quả sau 10 - 15 phút thực hiện. Mua like kèm follow page, có bảo hành khi tụt like.

Comment

Working...
                X