FS2 Cheater Compilation Video PART 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS2 Cheater Compilation Video PART 3

Part 3 includes the names from M through Z.

Timeframe of the clips in this video: October up until this week.

Combine all of the cheaters from part 2 and part 3, that's A LOT of geeks. That means from October up until now, all of these players are running rampant in this game consistently.

PART 3 Cheater compilation video:
    https://youtu.be/tr0yPTughUY

As for the GMs: DO BETTER AND ACT. ACT NOW.
    Start by sending me GKash for doing your job for you and exposing these frauds.

Hello,

We appreciate your time in sharing to us this link regarding the users who might be cheating in the game. rest assured that this will be properly investigated and will impose necessary penalties/suspensions on those who are proven to using such hacks.

Regards

Comment

Hi,

May we humbly ask if you have the replay files of the clips that was in the video including those in your Compilation Video Part 2? You may send it to us via https://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/support/myquestion so we can thoroughly investigate the users.

Thank you.

Comment

Clyde, I provided Part 2 and Part 3 within the past 2-3 weeks calling out these scrubs. Not only do these videos show the cheaters names, I'm sure you are well aware of who they are as many of them still play everyday and spend a good amount of money with your company. After I create a compilation video for any game, I delete the clips as I don't want excess garbage taking up space (GBs) on my system. So, my humble response is no, I no longer have the clips, find the replay files yourself and actually do some work.

YOU or members of your company should find and pull up those replay files (still on your server) and analyze/inspect them yourselves. Let me make this extremely clear, I am not part of the anti-cheat team, an employee of your company, a mercenary, or even a player mod. I am a customer of your poorly maintained game that is overran by cheaters. I made multiple videos exposing the type of cheaters I play against every week. In terms of what goes on behind the scenes and the work you guys have to do, that's for you to figure out, not the customer.

I know this much, if I was a GM, and customers were making videos of the amount of cheating going on in my game, I would be embarrassed. Not only would that mean that I'm failing at my job, that would mean my company is failing overall too. That's how I think most logical people with good work ethics would think. I would also send my man who put together those fire videos exposing those cheating scumbags some Gkash because he deserves it for that amazing production.

You know what I wouldn't do? Respond a week later and ask the said person who made the videos exposing these frauds to submit all of the files from each game he played to the useless support ticket system. The same system that has never achieved anything for all of the years I've played this game. The same system that gives the same typical generic bullsh*t responses and always provides the results amounting to nothing.

I'll give you a helpful tip though, look at my account and look at each cheater report I submitted to find those replay files. There are a lot of reports, so get to work.

Comment

A solid bump for a new video posted. Plus it shows how useless the GMs are.

Comment

Bump .

Comment

There have been too many cheaters lately. I wonder what this is connected with? Maybe it's time to update the anti-cheat system? Players who do not come to play basketball so often may not immediately realize that they are playing against cheaters. Because of this, the player may get a false impression that the game is either very difficult or too broken. Of course, the situation with cheaters is the same everywhere. Cheaters often appear in free games like Counter-Strike, Call of Duty. And the most probably unpleasant thing is that cheaters test their warzone cheats through new accounts. That is, new players, suffer the most because of cheaters.

Comment

These guys are so funny to watch. LOL.

Comment

I am a competitive gamer. I like to play video games, computer games, and board games against other people. I think most people enjoy doing this. Cheaters in video games are not new. They have existed for as long as there have been video games. But their prevalence is new, and the damage they do is escalating. I've read on https://guidedhacking.com about their evolution. Cheating has become commonplace in multiplayer online gaming on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, where players can compete over the internet against opponents worldwide.

Comment

Working...
                  X