Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The death of Freestyle

Hello,

I am a veteran Freestyle player from Europe. I started playing the game on December 20th, 2013, and have been playing to this day. Over the years this game really has gotten very boring. I think simple features like voice chat and a specific competitive mode should be added to the game. Voice chat between your team and the opposition team would make the game more fun. I think this should have been added ages ago. Also maybe introduce seasons to the game so that new players have a chance against veteran players as well. At the moment it only takes a good character to win. I think the voice chat feature is something that could easily be added to the new patch and would give the game something fresh.

Thanks.

agreed, but i doubt if they're gonna actually do anything at this point

Comment

Hello,

We appreciate you for sharing to us your suggestion in adding a voice chat feature in the game. First, we would like to thank you for patronizing our game in such a long time and we do apologize if you are not satisfied on some of the new updates that have been released. Rest assured that your suggestion will be forwarded to our relevant department for further review and might include this in future updates. Thank you for giving us this very interesting suggestion.

Regards

Comment

Agreed with mineputsi22

Comment

A voice chat option would be a fantastic idea, because three seconds really isn't a lot of time to communicate with your teammates by typing. I also think it would be awesome, if you could speak with your opponents as well, that is something you can do in FIFA and 2K and it adds something to the community. Hope this gets implemented

Comment

i am also agree with you. surveyzop

Comment

Working...
            X