Gms fix report system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gms fix report system

Fix please report system , good players just get ban everyday just because another people don’t like them and can’t win..Do something please.

a guy falsely reported me because he got falsely reported and thought it was me because i played him last, so im talking to him on mega about why he reported me and he reports me again now im banned from chat, now i have 2nd warning and i can't talk, don't even understand why the system would automatically suspend players with a community this toxic, like wtf no evidence or anything and a person gets restricted from playing lol what kind of bs is that, im not even that good at the game i have a 50% win percentage and ppl are just reporting for no reason now, delete whatever yall added bc that type of system will not work unless you actually look at the footage

Comment

Originally posted by pullup3pt View Post
      a guy falsely reported me because he got falsely reported and thought it was me because i played him last, so im talking to him on mega about why he reported me and he reports me again now im banned from chat, now i have 2nd warning and i can't talk, don't even understand why the system would automatically suspend players with a community this toxic, like wtf no evidence or anything and a person gets restricted from playing lol what kind of bs is that, im not even that good at the game i have a 50% win percentage and ppl are just reporting for no reason now, delete whatever yall added bc that type of system will not work unless you actually look at the footage
      Android ass nigga shut up.
      Secondly, GK can definitely partake in the festivities of indulging my rather prodigious phallus to an immense degree.
      -2nd warning >> 1st warning
      -Finally play a game
      -Gets 2nd warning again after 1 game
      KMS brb.

Comment

I agree with Powercioach that all the good players in whatever the sp[oprts he is playing is baned. And from here you can get assignment masters review to solve your unique problems easily. I don't know hat is the reason but it seems that they do it so that they can't beat the other players. Please share your reviews about it also.

Comment

Working...
        X