Does GK even care?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does GK even care?

I've made to much tickets of bugs that messed up my character and I send tickets to ask them to do a quick fix. They cant do it. Thats so sad GK doesn't even listen to the people, Their policy is stupid no wonder this game is dead and the GM's should be living on the streets. How can they make income from a dead company that only thousands of players have played this game for years? This game ain't going nowhere and the first thing GK gotta do is to have common sense and understand our problems.There also pages of reports system broken articles and GK ain't fixing shi*? Fix this dumb game.

Originally posted by CompeteTheSf View Post
    I've made to much tickets of bugs that messed up my character and I send tickets to ask them to do a quick fix. They cant do it. Thats so sad GK doesn't even listen to the people, Their policy is stupid no wonder this game is dead and the GM's should be living on the streets. How can they make income from a dead company that only thousands of players have played this game for years? This game ain't going nowhere and the first thing GK gotta do is to have common sense and understand our problems.There also pages of reports system broken articles and GK ain't fixing shi*? Fix this dumb game.
    Hi CompeteTheSf, this is so true, due to this big sometime at intense moment it feels so frustrating.

Regards,
    Covi https://plex.software/ https://tutuappx.com/ Vidmate
    Last edited by covim23887; 05-05-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

You don't need to.
      The only reason people think too highly of general knowledge is, because its not that general. It is said that when a person is good in 1 subject, they'll probably have a mastery over others too.

Now its totally your choice weather you want to fit in that standard definition or not..

shareit apk vidmate apk pc

Comment

Working...
      X