player got deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player got deleted

My SF Compete got deleted by some random kid and y'all saying its my responsibility? Ya it might be but why would you not make the option to restore Deleted players. Like player deletion is so common and you guys cant even restore players? I know for a fact you guys have restored players and I'm not gonna name but this is ridiculous. I won a mini tourney, spent 5k+ on the account and still can't get it restored due to "Your policy". If that's a real policy why are the GM's restoring other players, I swear these GM's are biased or something when I can guarantee I'm the only reason JOYCITY is a real corp. I am your income but I can't get my player restored. Man this crazy and how much do you wanna bet one of the GM's are gonna say,"Hey! Were sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately we cannot ReStORe yoUr PlaYeRs" That same old copy and paste. Like what is this game.

This game is a lost cause, everyone has been getting the same copy and paste messages from the GM's regarding the report system when it should be a QUICK fix, but hey, guess theres nothing we can do about it

Comment

Triumphs absolutely rely on the dedicated and genuineness. On the off chance that you need to accomplish something incredible you need to work with bid4papers for extraordinary exertion. Cash didn't work for this situation and in the event that you prevail in your assurance you can acquire cash effectively.

Comment

Working...
      X