What are ya'll definition of "ping abuse"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are ya'll definition of "ping abuse"

For those of you that don't know, there are currently people that are DDOSing people with high ping. People such as PF "Libra" and SF "DrPhoenix". If you verse these people and anyone in your team has ping 100+, and they are losing, they will DDOS the high ping person, making them D/C, making the team lose.
    Now, the interesting thing is that their reason for DDOSing these high ping opponents is because they are "ping abusing". Because "ping abusing" gives a person an advantage.
    It makes a person that is scoring harder to guard because they slide. I don't disagree that this sliding is difficult to guard, but how can you blame the person? Most people who have high ping don't choose to have high ping. It is based on their location relative to FS2 servers, and no matter how much the person pays for faster internet is, it will really only drop 1-2 ms. And who, realistically, would ever move closer to FS2 servers, just for the sake of better ping?
    If you are going to hate on a person because they have high ping and so it is harder to guard, then you should also hate on people that have extremely low ping (1ms-30ms). People that have extremely low ping get the advantage of picking up looseballs, and get the advantage of gettings rebounds.

How is it "ping abusing" for someone that has uncontrollable high ping sliding around, but it isn't "ping abusing" for someone that has uncontrollable low ping getting all looseballs and rebounds?

The point I am trying to get across is that there will always be people with extremely low ping and people with extremely high ping, and it isn't something that players should be blamed for. At this point, players like PF Libra and SF DrPhoenix are just sore losers and cowards, who will DC a high ping player that they are losing to.
    There are strategic ways to combat a low ping player just as there are strategic ways to combat a high ping scoring player. There really is no need to go to third party programs.

What are you guys opinion of this? Do ya'll agree or disagree?
    I am also aware that this post won't be read by most players, and even players that use these third party methods themselves, that read this post, won't be affected by it. Because why not use third party programs when there are no repercussions from game admins? But maybe this post will help people see both sides of game.

Interesting claims you make sir. Do you have proof of this? If so, you should send said proof to GK customer support or one of the player mods SlipNSlide Slip

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
      Interesting claims you make sir. Do you have proof of this? If so, you should send said proof to GK customer support or one of the player mods SlipNSlide Slip
      ↑ .

Comment

I’m sorry that you dc, I don’t know why but when I play laggers such as Desa or anyone with 145-300 ping they end up disconnecting at the end of the match. I’ve always thought that it was their poor connection, sucks though ez wins for me. Though not like I care for wins, been on this game since CBT when the server was east :P

Ah, ping abuse.. sooo tell me why every game has more than one server? NA, EU, and Asia? Funny thing is that even within those servers, there are even more servers such as NA west and NA east? It is because with lower ping you game works more properly, and works like how the game was suppose to be designed. Tell me one game that is designed for lag gameplay, not just ping but any type of input lag.

“How can you blame the person” lmao yes I can blame them, this server was made for NA players, so why do you think it’s right for players with 140-300 ping players to come on our server and ruin our fun? Why do you think NA players don’t play on Korea or China servers? Those guys would flip the fk out, even here on our own server 80-100 ping is laggy, hell even my 60-70 ping is laggy.

Yeah we should all hate those low ping players who are playing on their own server.

Comment

Working...
        X