Suggestions for dying game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for dying game

How about we fix the DG skill? 200 cms dgs abusing drive in floater are so fun, takes a lot of skill
    What about actually trying to make the game balanced and nerfing positions and skills, like SW or Scoop in?
    Are you too afraid to make changes to the game or do you literally only care about the money your making?
    How about rewarding team playing line-ups?
    The game is drifiting to an ISO only meta which is ridiculous, team playing line-ups are becoming rare and theres no one to blame but this shitty balancing you guys make.
    I have nothing agaisnt ISO, its a strategy after all, I just feel like its too praised and overpowered due to the shitty balancing.

dont cry for iso bitch. learn how to def.

Comment

Originally posted by beatsteaks View Post
      dont cry for iso bitch. learn how to def.
      You can try to defend as hard as you want, from an unbiased pov ISO is too strong due to lack of balancing.
      And like I said i have nothing agaisnt ISO.
      Scoop in still needs to be nerfed and SWS should be tuned down a bit.
      Dont cry cus your afraid youll lose your shitty sw, try to be unbiased and gain some reasoning.

Also good job on the DG nerf GK, nerfed same day this thread was created.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceOfTruth View Post

You can try to defend as hard as you want, from an unbiased pov ISO is too strong due to lack of balancing.
        And like I said i have nothing agaisnt ISO.
        Scoop in still needs to be nerfed and SWS should be tuned down a bit.
        Dont cry cus your afraid youll lose your shitty sw, try to be unbiased and gain some reasoning.

Also good job on the DG nerf GK, nerfed same day this thread was created.
        There are a lot of issues but I don't think scoop shot is one of them. I think the problem people have is that they just don't know the block timing/positioning. I have no problem blocking scoop on my SG, and it is even easier with positions with higher block.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

There are a lot of issues but I don't think scoop shot is one of them. I think the problem people have is that they just don't know the block timing/positioning. I have no problem blocking scoop on my SG, and it is even easier with positions with higher block.
          I think they have to nerf sw drive speed and or buff center back black to counter iso.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

Go on, tell us your opinion. Give us some details of what you think that should be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post

I think they have to nerf sw drive speed and or buff center back black to counter iso.
              Back block is a tough skill to be messing with, could be easily broken as well.

But +1 on SW nerf.

Comment

Ive only seen SW as OP for its jumppassing ability, the benefits it gave in compare to SF, and just how well rounded it is in comparison to SF

all you rooks calling SW OP, need to state as to why that is, and what position you play, because in terms of tournament, team composition, and playstyles suitable to work in reg games/competitive, I dont think it's ahead of the curve over any other (scoring) position than SF

There is a big difference between a rook whining about OP in reg games versus in Tourney, where teams come fully decked and stacked; odds are you need some kind of system, and backyard basketball wont work.

(ill admit some skills are cheesy (unable to fall) or hard to readjust to (change dir sidestep), but it's not as wonky or bull as some metas that have come and went through this game (ginger sg, do-it-all-pfs, activating buggy movements)

ill be real tho, it probably does need SMALL readjustments stat wise, but not much

------

i've seen good players rock C, so i'm not sure what it needs, especially since it seems like you need solid cards to REALLY play C.
                Last edited by K.Hipster; 08-13-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                  Ive only seen SW as OP for its jumppassing ability, the benefits it gave in compare to SF, and just how well rounded it is in comparison to SF

all you rooks calling SW OP, need to state as to why that is, and what position you play, because in terms of tournament, team composition, and playstyles suitable to work in reg games/competitive, I dont think it's ahead of the curve over any other (scoring) position than SF

There is a big difference between a rook whining about OP in reg games versus in Tourney, where teams come fully decked and stacked; odds are you need some kind of system, and backyard basketball wont work.

(ill admit some skills are cheesy (unable to fall) or hard to readjust to (change dir sidestep), but it's not as wonky or bull as some metas that have come and went through this game (ginger sg, do-it-all-pfs, activating buggy movements)

ill be real tho, it probably does need SMALL readjustments stat wise, but not much

------

i've seen good players rock C, so i'm not sure what it needs, especially since it seems like you need solid cards to REALLY play C.

Doesnt make much sense that you're calling others rooks when your prob dont even know who we are, I play sw myself and you dont need to be a genius to understand that it needs some kinda of adjustment.
                  Being fully decked tour ready would only make it even harder to stop imo, but I guess we have different povs

Comment

sup voice of truth
                    -it's me Soldier King
                    the voice of the people.

Comment

Working...
                    X