Fs2 bug/player bug/ room bug/ urgent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs2 bug/player bug/ room bug/ urgent

So basically, this has been going on for a while now and from my experience it just happens to everyone. Firstly, when the matches load up to 100% and the jump ball starts or the cutscene where the players dances etc. the game goes back to the main court or crashes. As i experience this daily here's is how i see it, it is more of a player to player basis in which the game crashes because of this certain player who joined the room (it can be any player) how do i know this? well i started experimenting a little bit. So i kicked a random player in my room and another one joined so after that i started the match and the game went completely fine. I did this to every time it happens and it seemed to work. I don't know why this happen or how it happens but i do know that it has to be something with a player to player network? but that's how i see it. Also many players have been asking you guys to fix this bug but none of you or even GM doesn't seem to care, come on game devs we love this game, this is like our childhood and it may not seem like it but there are still players out there that support you and we just want this bug to be fixed ASAP as this bug has been going on for too long and it's bothering us so please ) let us play your game once more.

-Lex (7sizzy in game name [SF])
Working...
X