Alert account ban.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert account ban.

Hi GK, I’m WorstScorer leader of NOBLE/Tetra Hydro (EU)
    I’m talking in the name of biggest community from EU and more. This is a concern for every player from fs2.
    We (players) are at fault for buying alert accounts.You are at fault too for not doing anything about alerts for so long which led us to believe is safe to get an alert.We didn’t exploit steam charge back, we only bought them from the market.You banned all alert accounts after new alerts were prevented already a while back from making. This massive ban left alone is really bad business for you and most likely the death of FS2.

Why this is a bad business and fs2 will die?
    This is not only a massive ban on players, it’s a massive ban on old good-top players with influence, competitive players. You only made "justice" with this massive ban, but this "justice" is really bad business because those players will quit and players around them will quit too and more players will quit because there isn’t competition in the game and then more players will quit as well because of low population resulting in the death of fs2.
    Also, most important, you gain nothing ($$) from this massive ban left alone, on the contrary, you lose $$ and eventually the business.
    You may feel cheated with $$ on this but every alert user dropped a few hundred $$ at least on the game, before buying alert.
    Now, We share a common goal, to see fs2 thrive, us players because of our love for the game and you GK for good business
    How to fix this mess and make profit from it?

Keep alerts banned, let people transfer their main char from banned alerts to clean accounts via tickets. This way you keep good business and more because people will buy gkash again without being restricted by alert.
    We are in a situation of life or death for our game/your business.Please take your time answering this and think it through carefully, because we'll make decisions based on the answer, it’s very important for all of us.

This ticket may be sent by multiple players.
    Peace

WOW NOBLE, interesting.

Comment

Fs2 already die by you guys. if GK did not ban those alert account or those trash people, let's do it all together.

Comment

You aren't suppose to buy/trade/sell accounts. If unfortunately bought an alert account, sucks to suck.
        https://imgur.com/a/Q8unFi1

Comment

mans really goes on forums asking for his alert account to get unbanned... what a bunch of eu retards
          Last edited by Cadette; 07-12-2019, 05:50 PM. Reason: im fucking retarded as well

Comment

Can we get F in forum for all alert brothers who got banned?

PS: I will come back with a new alert.

Comment

eu filled with morons nt tho.

Comment

Can someone please explain what an alert account is? I looked it up on google but couldn't find anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoar View Post
                  eu filled with morons nt tho.
                  nice try eu filled with gypsies, we can't afford to spend 5 euro.

Comment

I am just wondering how you became a crew leader with not even teenager IQ, Using your ass hole to think whether buying alert acc is legal or not. Please steal 3 millions from bank and ask police if you could keep a million.

Comment

cmon bruh why u make eu look like this

Comment

Originally posted by Leave' View Post
                        I am just wondering how you became a crew leader with not even teenager IQ, Using your ass hole to think whether buying alert acc is legal or not. Please steal 3 millions from bank and ask police if you could keep a million.
                        It's TRUE what banned , should be banned forever.
                        Last edited by PowerCoach; 07-18-2019, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I become a crew leader for being a good businessman and beating players like you all.

Comment

Whats with your ego xD if you're businessman create your own game and play it way whatever you want, you can even putt alert accs to rookie guys who didnt log game for 30 days
                            Last edited by PowerCoach; 07-20-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Coach stop acting as if you didn't try to join Tetra Hydro for first round exit rewards. I have already alerted my returnee account so I'm good for the next 2 years.
                              @GMs the kind sirs can you please close this topic?

Comment

Working...
                              X