YOOO ANY GM Online? Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOOO ANY GM Online? Help

Im soooooo tired of brcking 3s when I am 75% shooter Because of slow motion effect. it really kills the SG position. could we get an emergency maintence or something? I never missed so much even when I was level 1 -_- please respond

Hello IAMLILWAYNESG, We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to you, may we asked on what server are you into for reference. Regards,

Comment

Hey thanks for replying . It’s the North America server and everyone is having this problem
      Last edited by IAMLILWAYNESG; 06-27-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Not just in NA but also in Asia. It's making me want to stay offline until they fix it or just plain out stop playing.
        What's the use of quick jumper if the game is gonna slow mo the animation? Flat out wack.

Comment

Damn I figured it was everywhere cause i logged in the EU server and it was still slow motion. this is an EMERGENCY. they losing traffic . im sure when the inactive players logged in for EVENT and seen this problem , i bet they was like TF is this o.O they aint comin back for sure now

Comment

Everything is back to normal

Comment

Its NOT BACK TO NORMAL I JUST TRASHED THIS GAME

Comment

Working...
              X