Why WHY WHYY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why WHY WHYY

Man this used to be my favourite game. I sold my whole csgo loadout and spend it on this game. Why did you have to nerf the 3pt for bigs... WHY. You guys removed the little creativity this game had.. I had so much fun building different characters. Made this Dirk nowitzki account with SP5. Now thats completely useless. All the bigs are just for rebounding and blocks. Why did you have to make this game so fucking boring.
    WHY does my power SF i made for rebounding (like charles barkley) that has 139 3PT hit contested 3pt ALL THE TIME. But when I shoot open three pointers with my CT that has 189 3pt it says its a BAD shot? Why WHY WHY. I see a fucking fortnite rip off battle pass has been added. I want to buy it but I just cant because it seems like you dont care if the game is any good.

I know nobody of any revelance is gonna read this but if you do,

fuck you for ruining this game

EDIT: and WHY is a shot in someones face who doesnt jump A VERY BAD SHOT. Has any of the developers ever played basketball before? if someone doesnt contest your shot and just stands in front of you its NOT a very bad shot.
    Last edited by wolvesmeat; 06-13-2019, 01:04 AM.

What are you talking about ?
    PF don't need shot 3p if you want play iso corner PF you can play corner on middle shots...
    for SF I don't know how you got 139 3p it's you problem ,
    My corner power SF got 180 3p att with 1 suc and I don't have problem with shooting 3 ...
    Game got good balance patch that show if you want be a big you a big not shooting 3 if you want be Scorer you don't Reb and block logic ...
    ​​​​​​

Comment

This game isn't balanced in the first place. I thought we all knew that.

Comment

Working...
      X