Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible fixes for NA server advantages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible fixes for NA server advantages?

I just came back to this game after several months because I got tired of playing a center on NA east ping. I wasn’t at all surprised to see they still haven’t implemented an NA west or east server, or any sort of alternative resolution to this issue. Luckily I have 262 tussle on my C so I can still manage against most centers. However, it’s tough to play against lower ping players a lot of the time, especially PFs with boxout swarm. It got me thinking, would it be possible to crest separate lobbies that are ping/location restricted so that people can play against other players with similar ping?

Low ping always will be more "skilled" if you want be top player get your ping 1-25 Ms.
    One little secret who got 40-80 Ms will be bad for example in rebound because in this game will win the player with the low Ms (1-25)
    Or the player with the 120+ Ms for score that you can't stoping the player for steal hem because he can fly in the court.
    By the way JCG say that People can abuse VPN for make you game comfort (VPN is not hack it's a feature).
    so I'm from EU and play vs NA player and that say that EU are dogs and low skills (NA 120ms) and win us , I played in NA server with 250 ms ppl in NA call me a hacker with lag blocks and Reb takeing from 20 Ms Bigs .
    So what I want to say.
    High ping is the OP in game and if you want play comfort you need play with 25 Ms and lower or with 150 ms and higher ...
    Good luck and hope I help you .
    Last edited by WIND; 06-06-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I don’t think we’re ever gonna get a sever change. The company is too greedy to spend money on NA sever. What I still don’t get is, when the Asia sever came out the got a sever change in a jiffy the Eu got their sever change a few months after the game launched. NA only got their severs changed for 2 weeks in 2015.it been 5yeats since NA asked for a sever change and we still did not get one. It’s said if you think about th GMS AND DEVS don’t care much for the NA severs.

On another thought. In CBT the severs were in the east but they moved it to the west the compensate for Asia. Now that Asia got their own severs (btw Asia used to have 2 severs) changed the severs back.

Like I said it’s been 5 years and we still don’t have a sever. And I do t think we are ever getting one. It’s not fair tbh but the Devs seem to care little for the NA severs
      Last edited by ""Elite""; 06-07-2019, 04:54 AM.

Comment

What a shame. Guess I’ll just stop playing it again lol. It’s unfortunate that a fun game like this had to be ruined for so many NA east players just because they couldn’t find a compromise with the servers.

Comment

I believe the server will not be changed because since around 2016 they have been using all their money made from FS2 and resources to develop FS3. They experimented with servers early on in FS2, but I believe this server change will come in FS3 and not ever in FS2.

Comment

stop crying i won 3 tounrey with 100ms+

Comment

Working...
            X