GM Winter and GM Dime PLEASE READ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Winter and GM Dime PLEASE READ

For the past 3 weeks I been waiting to see if the GMs would lower the crew level for tourney from 6 to 2, they did a great job lowering it to 3. Good compromise..

But Converse was only level 2 so I decided to email them to ask if they let us in. They respond by stating this "We can only advise you to join on other crew who has level 3 and above or wait for the next tournament. "

So we did. The rival crewmaster was gracious enough to allow us to run with them. While only being the vice crew, Ali submitted our applications for both team.

I got an email yesterday stating that there was an issue with the application because the L was a I in the crew name. Honest mistake. They then said we can void your application due to that. Later on in the evening I got another email from the GMs telling me that they are VOIDING bot Rival teams because not all of them had switched from Converse to Rival. This is all in 1 day btw. I messaged them at least 6 times last night back and forth asking them to show an little patience because some were not in.

They said we VIOLATED their rules. After my 6th message they tell me this:

Your application has violated 2 Event Rules which is: 1.) Incorrect Crew Name 2.) Not all members are part of the same Crew.

After thoroughly discussing this with our relevant team, we decided to accept your application but as a penalty, we won't be accepting 2 Team registrations for Rival Crew/. Please send us your Final team line-up so we can process it for you.

Hope you understand

this was an honest mistake that was and is easily correctable.
    Our crew is discouraged that the GMs took it to the point saying we VIOLATED a rule when everyone is already in Rival, just as I said they would.

We have spent and dedicated time money and playing the right way and I find it so unreasonable and unfair to disqualify us whether 1 team or both, meanwhile you have a crew HOMELESS CATS who CLEARLY should be disqualified for breaking the rules according to your OWN rules and ruining the integrity of the tournament and yet you allow them to play? They clearly should be disqualified all together. It's bad enough they have known hackers like Cadette and Ron running in that crew and that already makes this unfair for other.

So I'm asking the community and the GMs to explain in why the pettiness over something so small and insignificant that can and has been easily fixed.

Thanks

[GM] Dime [GM] Blitz [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Trifecta [GM] Swift
    It's unfair. Let Rival team A and B in.
    50.00%
    Disqualify HomelessCats because they broke the rules and hack
    43.75%
    Its fair
    6.25%
    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 05-08-2019, 04:53 PM.

Let us play...

Comment

This is a pretty unreasonable penalty consider it was only a mistake and not done purpose. its a simple mistake that can easily be fixed. You are quick to penalize a team rather than to resolve the problem and make everyone happy we are just here to have fun after all. There was no effort to cheat or break any rules and was a humane error. There is no grounds for a penalty i didnt know this was a dictatorship. Please reconsider our B team was super excited to play . Its not that serious please let the players play we all love the game THANK YOU- JRSPLIFF 5 year player

Comment

Gms for real. It only takes 10-20 mins to fix this. You have hackers STILL in tourney. These guys want to play for the biggest prize to come to Fs2. Let them play.... i would understand if shaq didn’t message you for long period of time. But gms need patience.
        I say let y’all play. What’s to hurt because of this??

Comment

That's pretty ridiculous that you would let teams who willingly broke the rules to gain an advantage to continue to play, yet disqualify a team that made a very simple, honest, and easy to fix mistake. The priorities are completely backwards here.

It continues to blow my mind that your continued first reaction is to work against the community than with them in the majority of these situations. Similar to the DCing caused by QNM and others in the last tournament. It took many upset posters for you guys to look at things fairly.

I thought the GMs would have learned after all these situations on how to handle these things. Learn to work with the community, not against it. I sincerely hope you'll allow Rival to enter and help them fix the very minor and simple mistakes, rather than cast them out like this.

Comment

+1 to this post.

TAKE OUT HomelessCats, a dirty no good cheater.

LET IN Converse/Rival, clean & honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
              That's pretty ridiculous that you would let teams who willingly broke the rules to gain an advantage to continue to play, yet disqualify a team that made a very simple, honest, and easy to fix mistake. The priorities are completely backwards here.

It continues to blow my mind that your continued first reaction is to work against the community than with them in the majority of these situations. Similar to the DCing caused by QNM and others in the last tournament. It took many upset posters for you guys to look at things fairly.

I thought the GMs would have learned after all these situations on how to handle these things. Learn to work with the community, not against it. I sincerely hope you'll allow Rival to enter and help them fix the very minor and simple mistakes, rather than cast them out like this.
              I just realized, HomelessCats not only were disqualified last tournament for cheating the system but the GM's have actually rewarded them 2 Tourney spot for this tournament??? I am completely blown away by the GM's priority here. Nothing we did warranted them voiding of our Team A or B. Seems pretty wild that they rather choose to let hackers who broke the rules last tournament play than to be fair and understanding regarding our mix up with the name and crew members. Like REALLY? Because we put an L instead of a capital I and it was a mistake and some of our crewmates did not transfer quick enough with only one day after we submitted the applications, you are going to treat us like that?

I respect all of the GM's but they are making a HUGE mistake in regards to this situation. I hope they listen to us and do the right thing..
              Last edited by ShaqOneal; 05-08-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

all this work to get first rounded. gn.

Comment

hope Shaq gets to play.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                    hope Shaq gets to play.
                    They shouldnt let any of you mthkers play. Y'all garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X