Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vpn

which vpn works for this game mid fish and wrfast do t work for fs2 no more

You said VPN? Ask Mike Morgan aka Beefstew, Maxion, Amicable and DwhatDefense.The biggest canadian haxer. He knows the best

Comment

Why you full name someone acting like you know sumn?

Comment

I probably don't know him as much as you do since I don't play with haxers like you, but I do know for a fact that he's a dirty ass cheater. So, what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
          You said VPN? Ask Mike Morgan aka Beefstew, Maxion, Amicable and DwhatDefense.The biggest canadian haxer. He knows the best
          you hella weird for putting out his whole government name lmao
          Last edited by Barrett; 05-06-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

A VPN is a secure, encrypted user connected to a network. The user can bypass local restrictions and maintain privacy. When a user logs onto the network, his device is assigned a unique IP address. It allows third parties to identify him and spy on him - to see what sites he opens, what information he searches for on search engines, what he buys, and so on. I use pirate bay because I work with a VPN. And I do it first to reliably protect transmitted information. And secondly, to mask geolocation. For example, The geolocation data doesn't come from the device but from the VPN server. It can be located in another country, and it becomes impossible to determine the location.
            Last edited by Azkabanus; 12-31-2021, 05:44 AM.

Comment

To be honest, I've never played FreeStyle 2 with VPN, so I can't suggest a good VPN for games. But I think it's not worth using VPN in games since VPN can only worsen your gaming experience. As the Azkabanus user has already explained, VPN is a particular network that hides your IP address by replacing it with a unique IP address. When you visit any website, all the information is first transmitted to the server and then only to your computer. Therefore, you may delay and lag in the game due to the VPN. Perhaps you should read the Privacy Policy on the website termshub.io? Then you will understand why you need a VPN on your computer.

Comment

I use only fast vps, so I am unsure if the issues would be the same. Still, I think that you should ask the service center about the possibility of having the remote control when working on another network (as I remember, we used this feature many times for some orders and never had any problems). You could contact the company or try to set it by yourself idk it depends on the provider. Maybe they already enabled the possibility of integrating it directly to the client?

Comment

Working...
                X