New youtube series: Ask The Pros!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New youtube series: Ask The Pros!

It's a new youtube series i'm starting where I ask the higher elo players of the game opinions on certain tops like the meta and tips for lower elo players and other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnIRFJQGWsE&t=9s

Thank you for doing that! I can't wait to see more of this series

Comment

Cool series man, always creating good content subscribe to Tbrown guys.

Comment

plz do go on!

Comment

I saw this, it wasnt bad, but if you're going interview "top players" make sure they are not biased and also when they give their opinions who the top players are, make sure they dont name ones that hack. For example, he said that even though they are considered hackers he says Ronnie, cadette, revenge, Brett, are top players ? Have the guts to correct him or else your service to the community is moot.

Other than that bring your interviews down to 15 minutes instead of 25-30.

Comment

Keep on being salty because Iā€™m still going to clap you and the rest of the trash accusers on the daily šŸ‘Œ

Comment

Good shyt, Tyler! @GMs, Tyler's doing a hella better job on promoting the game than y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                Keep on being salty because Iā€™m still going to clap you and the rest of the trash accusers on the daily šŸ‘Œ
                I dont know if you were directing that statement to me but if you were then you must not be very smart and cant read. I never said you did. They implied it and if you weren't too stupid to read it in context, you would see that. The majority thinks of you as that way so dont get salty. Either ways, learn how to read, imposter.

Comment

Here's My Question For The Pros: Are You Going To Enter The Next Tournament?

Comment

Working...
                  X