Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Destroy be a competitor without ping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Destroy be a competitor without ping?

I'm just a honest man, in search of what it truly takes to reach the mountain peak of FS history; the crowned spot every crew wants to reach at years end; the tournament that makes, breaks, and crowns victor: The 32 Matched Freestyle 2 Tournament.

I know a lot of players, and I know within those lot of players, that some have been bigheaded enough to think their cards is somewhat equal to true skill, reaction, strats, and teamwork.

Theres just one guy tho... one guy who thinks he'd be somewhat of a threat (laughable) without the cards or the ping. The guy who has been destroyed and left irrepairable to some guy ironically named Fixt.

Lets do a deep dive on this guy.

He knows a few koreans or so, speaks whatever and whoever the fuck cares, and got into a crew i'm sure we all know to at least be popular and known for its players and tournament runs.

Lets do a break down on what makes this guy so appealing to a crew of that stature, and just ignore his bright personality for a bit.

He can 1) reb (20 ms), 2) Blk (270blk) 3) ??? (more information low)

Assets anyone would love and most likely be at least dominant enough to get reasonably far enough in a tourney in.

But what assets are those when you can't even use them?

This is the same guy who missed a reb to high pinged East big you could find in any american fridge. The same guy who cost the critical reb in the time of NEED. The time to DO. NOT CHOKE.

Not to mention this same guy has low enough ping, he doesn't need to click anything other than D, and maybe hold W long enough to see his torso cave in.

But who cares, reb is only one aspect of the game, surely this guy has something else he can bring to the table.

Blocks.

This guy is a blocking savant, someone to be feared for when you pass to your adorable pg on the corner side, whose just frantic about what "COULD" happen.

Did i just say pg?

this guy was at the height of Blocking peak stat wise, and had enough speed to put a default SF to shame.

So how come Fixt ironically left this guy in body parts and absolutely shaken up multiple times in tournaments?

Isn't this the same guy that targets cute, adorable, corner Pg's and make them his pray? why has he fallen to such a PG that just happens to have a little bit of speed on him? it's just a faster kitten, not much to think about... but no, this guy is surprisingly allergic to kittens with fast paws, it's something he can't touch, not to mention get a block. A whiff alone would be threatening enough to make him cautious of his character placement.

So... he can't reb regardless of the advantage in cards or pings, and he can't block regardless of the cards and adorable kittens, what can he do?

AHA!

He can CAMP!

He can CAMP, under the rim, hit F, ask for an alley, and hope it's enough content to put in a NOBLE highlight reel. This guy got so good at setting up fire and camp, im sure he was featured on total drama island. This guy is GOOD. And I mean REALLY GOOD.

How much guys do you know, can hold screen for a bit, run frantically to the hoop like a R.Kelly victim, and thunder clap that F button for some anonymous, tasty, alleys?

This guy can. And this guy can do it GOOD. Good and Well. Like a backstreet thot knowing her addresses.

So, heres the simple rundown for Destroy, Mr. Gkash, himself.

He can't reb even with the ping. -10 points

He can't blk even with the stats. -5 points

He can't score without a willing SG doing all the work. -5 points

Total points: this nigga is some hot dookie.

Don't bother responding, you're not good, you're not better than me with, or without the cards backing you up, and you're definitely not better than me if we pretend we had the same cards.

all in all, you're a tremendous faggot, and ur about as intimidating as a corner pg with baseball pass on.

thanks for the read and easy content.

LOL this is what you called “Search & Destroy?” 🤯

Comment

bruh he aint even a competitor with ping

Comment

The most savage op-ed I have ever read.

I think you forgot to add that he is also a paper champion. They didn't do anything to deserve those tourney belts he and foe be carrying around. If it were not for minji and crew breaking the rules about changing their names, they would never have gotten those belts. destroyed is too much of a choking bitch to win the big one. Heck, even foe has improved his sub-par game enough to win them something but its this d-bag who can't do his part.

Let's hear it for destroyed. the paper bitch

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post

So, heres the simple rundown for Destroy, Mr. Gkash, himself.

first off
          270 blk ? gahh
          2nd of all, destroy = gkash ?? the pg ?? thats craaazy
          3rd bro y u hate destroy so much

Comment

+50 for khipster destroy and his Fat Arab ass

Comment

Working...
            X