Center Buff Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Buff Needed

I posted this on the GM updates, but I really think this deserves its own post.

To start, the Center position is the hardest and most under-appreciated positions in the game due to their limited amount of offensive skill set. In comparison, the PF can be just as powerful as a C with overall everything. They can even "back block" and those of you know what I am talking about. Overall they treat the Center like it is just a centerpiece (no pun) they screen, rebound and block... Gk's version of offense is the HOOKSHOT PASS... yup a hook shot that you pass out. lmfao

They got rid of the Mid Success for them, nerfed only to be brought back in a lower grade form BACK BLOCK, and took away their kill pass... when clearly the Center should have these skills due to their passing nature and very weak limitations.

It's disgusting how OP the DG and PF's have become. The PF position always has been OP. Dating back to their ability to 3pt shoot and still block, reb and iso. They nerfed that only to give them buffs in other more harder to compete areas. The C cant even manual dunk for crying out loud. Not that I am asking for that but do you know how easy it is to block a Center? They go 1 way up... that's it... 1 way.. Overall I am trying to gather the Centers of this game to encourage a revisit and rebuff of this very underappreciated position. I know some C's out there are happy with their characters.. but most of us cant have GOD cards like NastyBrawn who literally has over 250 on Tussle, Block and Rebound, plus 120 speed.

So if you play Center and you are not happy with how they are treating out position then speak up and let them hear you out so they can see that the position needs some rework.

1. Buff back up the MidShot Success 3 for C's how it was before the 'big update'. There was no reason why they got nerfed, to begin with. Centers are limited already as it is and you do that makes the position obsolete.

2. Remove the god awful Hookshot pass and replace it with something useful that could make the C more productive. I rather take Kill Pass over that garbage Hookshot pass anyday.

3. BRING BACK KILL PASS!!! There was no reason why this should have been removed for the C. Most Centers are very good at passing and create plays. So if this is about making it seem more "realistic" lmfao. This alone would balance out the shortcomings of a Center

4. Nothing other than a PF should ever be able to block a power C in the short dunk unless their chance is 1/20.

5. Increase DreamShake animation to how the PF's have it. Why is it that PF can literally do anything and everything a C can and still be a scorer?

6. Fix and increase the back block activation. There are times I am clearly behind them and am pressing the right input for the back block but it does not register. You basically have to be butt hugging the scorer to even get the animation and you don't even get the block.

PF complaints.

I do not understand how the PF's can have the following:

DEF SPEED, LONG RANGE, BLOCK and REBOUND, HIGH MID SHOT, and MANUAL DUNK all at once.
    I find the balance between C and PF so lop-sided. It is sad that in order to compete with a high powered PF with basic legend cards, you have to have 2 to 3x more attribute in w/e strength you have.

I really wished PF and C were on even playing fields. A PF can literally do everything better than a Center and that just doesnt seem right. The only advantage which really isnt an advantage anymore is the back block because now PFs have that animation where they literally are back blocking.

Overall the "BALANCE PATCH" benefited all the already OVERPOWERED positions while leaving the C, CT, and PG in the dust.

Ideally, these positions need to be nerfed down to respectable levels: DG, PF, SW, and massive improvements have to be made to C, CT, PG. Small Forwards should remain the same.
    Buff the Centers
    46.67%
    Naw! let PF's continue to be OP
    13.33%
    Bring back KillPass, Buff back block, SP Mid 3, Increase speed, add more offensive skills
    40.00%
    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 03-25-2019, 02:01 PM.

I salute the reasoning of individuals they make an application and begin driving happy wheels

Comment

I think C needs a slight buff. They can have SP Mid 2, +6 manual block range, Hook shot but not like it was before; something in between the one now and the one before. Backblock is fine if you've ever seen a player who knows how to use it its very good with block tree. Big should not have kill pass

Comment

Bump for votes

Comment

C need only manual block like CT 48.
          C dont need kill pass
          C fine with all he good 👍
          C is not a scorer mid suc need to be 12 if you want score get mid suc on cards and play iso like all. 24 suc is fine.
          C need only one buff with Back block and it's only block dubble clatch like PFs.

Comment

Power forwards should not have the highest blocks in the game that was a dumb idea by the Devs. Why doe s a pf have good offense and defense. In the nab and any other basketball league a Center is a defensive anchor. They protect the paint,

cenetrs should get post ranged manual dunks and buff back mid shots. no one asked for centers mid shot to be nerfed.

if Korea ask for a nerf and we didn’t don’t automatically think we want that nerf or buff ask us first and put patch notes before the patch comes out. Why put patch notes after? We have to know what we’re getting before hand to see if we like it or not

and nerf pfs poor fade speed. It’s like every pf doing the dirk fade

Pgs need higher based 3
            pfs need a mid range nerf or postfade speed reduction
            pf and center block stats should be switch(I really strongly believe this) or buff center base base to be equal to pfs centers usalnynhave thr most blocks and rebounds in a game of basketball
            Sfs need more scoring skills
            sw is fine right now
            DGs drive in jumper is really op reduce the success rate or make the timing easier to block
            CT is fine

centers do really need a buff to be on equal footing wins pfs

Comment

Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you

Basketball Legends - Choose Your Favourite Legend, Play And Become The Champion.

Comment

I love this game!! It is absolutely hilarious.I also love Subway Surfers Fandom. Playing games like Subway surfer will add fun and enjoyment to those long hour trips.

Comment

The forum you shared is wonderful and meaningful, I hope it will be widely implemented.
                  Shell Shockers is an addicted shooting game. Players from all over the world will play as brave killer eggs armed with powerful weapons.

Comment

The information shared is very good, thanks for sharing. driving directions

Comment

Working...
                    X