Tourney Entry..Last hurrah!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney Entry..Last hurrah!

This will be my last topic post and my last tourney.

So long FS2 and we welcome super PAY2WIN FS3

Top 5, Top 4, no Top 2 C
    18.18%
    Shaq-Cena Shorts
    9.09%
    Ex-gf fucking her 2nd cousin
    4.55%
    Shaq goes out in style
    13.64%
    Fixt (Ahmad) is a Tinder 14yr old girl loving pedo
    9.09%
    Shaq and Kobe never teamed up :(
    27.27%
    Cole "Señor Swag" Conrad and Nick "Dorito bag grandma beating Schwartz
    9.09%
    TR0N LIVES
    9.09%

You're ass nobody gives a single fuck about your fat chubby ass I will be sending u home first round scrub

Comment

How’s my a$$ taste ShaqH0tCaRL?

This is probably my last tournament on FS2.

Mamba’s one last shot.

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post
        You're ass nobody gives a single fuck about your fat chubby ass I will be sending u home first round scrub
        STFU pussy ass bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
          How’s my a$$ taste ShaqH0tCaRL?

This is probably my last tournament on FS2.

Mamba’s one last shot.
          well you didnt score.. you let a laggy EU SF player score for you.. Nice try though Bliase.. how does my ass taste now???

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

well you didnt score.. you let a laggy EU SF player score for you.. Nice try though Bliase.. how does my ass taste now???
            Ez win

Comment

Comment

Ez win
                Just as you were as a baby, you been carried all throughout your career. You made a name by running with a cokehead (Miketrash) and a SG who cant def or dash for shit (Charles). The tourney I lost against you was the tourney you ended up winning, so there is no hard feelings for losing to the eventual champs, but nevertheless, you got carried.

anyways, may the best non hacking team win.

Comment

It never ceases to amuse me when people talk about my teammates it's "you got carried, you did nothing, useless corner", but when people talk about me it's "you're overrated, garbage scorer I blocked you twice, if you didn't have ____".

I'm not saying don't hate on players better than you, just make sure your statements don't contradict at least!

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL View Post
                    It never ceases to amuse me when people talk about my teammates it's "you got carried, you did nothing, useless corner", but when people talk about me it's "you're overrated, garbage scorer I blocked you twice, if you didn't have ____".

I'm not saying don't hate on players better than you, just make sure your statements don't contradict at least!
                    STFU fat ass piece of shit . Go suck your moms dick
                    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 11-19-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL View Post

Hey DB you going to talk to GMs about these tournament rewards? Surely you cant be in favor of that outfit

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Just as you were as a baby, you been carried all throughout your career. You made a name by running with a cokehead (Miketrash) and a SG who cant def or dash for shit (Charles). The tourney I lost against you was the tourney you ended up winning, so there is no hard feelings for losing to the eventual champs, but nevertheless, you got carried.

anyways, may the best non hacking team win.
                        Exactly. I’m your daddie here since FS1. I am one FS2 ring more than you just like the real-life Kobe has 1ring more than Shaq, so how my a$$ taste, mr. ring-less man.

I’d be glad to put you in a retirement for the 2nd time of your FS career. Don’t get mad, get good!

Comment

Exactly. I’m your daddie here since FS1. I am one FS2 ring more than you just like the real-life Kobe has 1ring more than Shaq, so how my a$$ taste, mr. ring-less man.

I’d be glad to put you in a retirement for the 2nd time of your FS career. Don’t get mad, get good!
                          Sigh... bruh you barely got 1 ring... and you were non-essential... its always good to see fat ass Lucas come out to defend you just to prove my point he has no life.

Anyways, see you in tourney Carried Bryant

Comment

My Thanos instinct are kicking in right now should i proceed to post more thanos nudes?

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post
                              My Thanos instinct are kicking in right now should i proceed to post more thanos nudes?

I dont need to say more...

Comment

Working...
                              X