267 3pt att or 255 3pt att?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 267 3pt att or 255 3pt att?

Does it make any difference? Since I've already 'maxed out' 3pt att?

Out of 100, how many will go in with 267 3pt? More than 255?

woah so u saying less is more?

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
      woah so u saying less is more?
      No. I'm asking if there is a "limit" cap that at some point isn't worth it?

Comment

the difference is 12.

Comment

I understand that...

But will it make any difference since I've already a lot of 3pt shot att (255 for example) or is it pointless at some point? It keeps scaling like
          + 3pt shot att = + % success? Or is it useless? That's what I'm asking
          Last edited by torino; 10-20-2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by torino View Post
            I understand that...

But will it make any difference since I've already a lot of 3pt shot att (255 for example) or is it pointless at some point? It keeps scaling like
            + 3pt shot att = + % success? Or is it useless? That's what I'm asking
            No one knows the real cap of an Att.

I have heard some say the max is at “225” att & some say it is at “245”...

I know there are a certain max on certain attribute like Long Layup Range? They end at 225 for max layup range. Other than that you are losing attribute.

then I see 250 3pt is a huge different vs. 225 3pt in facials/range 3s...so the question is there really a “max”? Lol

To be honest, no one knows the real answer until the real FS Developer tells us, which they never will.
            Last edited by KobeBlaise; 10-20-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

No one knows the real cap of an Att.

I have heard some say the max is at “225” att & some say it is at “245”...

I know there are a certain max on certain attribute like Long Layup Range? They end at 225 for max layup range. Other than that you are losing attribute.

then I see 250 3pt is a huge different vs. 225 3pt in facials/range 3s...so the question is there really a “max”? Lol

To be honest, no one knows the real answer until the real FS Developer tells us, which they never will.
              Thta's the answer I was looking for. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X