Game capped to 60fps no matter what

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game capped to 60fps no matter what

Hello, as you can see in my title i have a problem about the fps getting capped at 60, which wouldn't really be a problem if capping fps makes game really hard to play due to input lag. So i since my fps are capped i assume it has something to do with Vsync, but i turned it off in Nvidia control panel both global and in application.
    So i'm pretty sure it has to do with Vsync but i don't know how to force the game to stop Vsync from running. A way that fixed it for me was going windowed which apparently disabled it, but now when in that mode i'm fine in lobby, however, when the game starts fps gets capped to 60.

I take the chance to tell anyone here to go to their graphic settings and turn the Vsync off, it really makes defending impossible. I played some really good years with Vsync on so i guess it could happen to anyone who just plays and doesn't really knows about graphic settings and that stuff.

So anyone that could tell me a way to disable Vsync off the Nvidia control panel or anything that could be capping my fps, thank you in advance.

for me windowed mode and windowed full screen mode fixes the vsynch and input lag for me in lobby and ingame

Comment

It did at first but now it gets capped too 😔. I can’t go in full windowed because resolution locks to 3000x2000ish and i only get to see the corner

Comment

Working...
      X