Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows the feeling of permanently banned Noble cheaters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows the feeling of permanently banned Noble cheaters?

Shimei Wey coolox and other shits?

Well done GK

Doubt europe will survive this ban list. Rip anyone decent ever playing this game again.

Comment

And other shits like gee bumtzi airta annelia feels good hum?

Comment

Good everyone good is banned it's time for god to get another belt DDDD

Comment

Feels just fine, most of us quit/were about to even way before. But its nice really, we get to see the game torch itself to death. Yeah most of us got banned but guess what? We're dragging this game down with us.

In case you havent noticed we were the ONLY decent competition, but i guess you got your wish. You can now show off to BokeeLee as the likes of him and other garbage is all you'll be facing. EU is dead as it should be, servers are closed in a year approx I'm sure.This game has lived on for far too long.

You're honestly such a dumbass yogurt but hey you got what you wanted, not sure if you'll be happy with it in the long run unless you really enjoy being vs all those major teams. Then again they are just about your level, you just have cards while they don't, grow a brain, guess if I was as stupid and trash as you I'd also be happy the big dogs were removed.

Speaking of which, a packet sniffer? Do you idiots even know what this is? You can do NOTHING with this, where the hell did you even get your info? Apes, all of you.

EDIT: By the way don't think I didn't notice your own speedhack, it's ironic you call us cheaters. You have to hack, still lose, great defense on that iso sg past tour. What 250 block wasn't enough for you? You might just be one of the very worst players on the entire game, you just happen to have cards and tools so you manage to look slightly above average. All this and this is all you've got? Keep wearing that plastic silver belt, it's the closest thing you'll ever have to a real belt. Wear it proud, as the symbol, the very epitome of trash.
          Last edited by Roarless; 09-21-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

EZ BELT FOR PAPA PINKU
            Tho gift box bug is a random bug caused by your shit ass protection against ddos and your unstable server. If you think people can make it as they want to you are off ur mind.
            smh
            Anyways god is out make tournament happen finally

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
              Feels just fine, most of us quit/were about to even way before. But its nice really, we get to see the game torch itself to death. Yeah most of us got banned but guess what? We're dragging this game down with us.

In case you havent noticed we were the ONLY decent competition, but i guess you got your wish. You can now show off to BokeeLee as the likes of him and other garbage is all you'll be facing. EU is dead as it should be, servers are closed in a year approx I'm sure.This game has lived on for far too long.

You're honestly such a dumbass yogurt but hey you got what you wanted, not sure if you'll be happy with it in the long run unless you really enjoy being vs all those major teams. Then again they are just about your level, you just have cards while they don't, grow a brain, guess if I was as stupid and trash as you I'd also be happy the big dogs were removed.

Speaking of which, a packet sniffer? Do you idiots even know what this is? You can do NOTHING with this, where the hell did you even get your info? Apes, all of you.

EDIT: By the way don't think I didn't notice your own speedhack, it's ironic you call us cheaters. You have to hack, still lose, great defense on that iso sg past tour. What 250 block wasn't enough for you? You might just be one of the very worst players on the entire game, you just happen to have cards and tools so you manage to look slightly above average. All this and this is all you've got? Keep wearing that plastic silver belt, it's the closest thing you'll ever have to a real belt. Wear it proud, as the symbol, the very epitome of trash.
              This guy seems so angry,but yes life is hard

Comment

U did a typo there, its written Doghurt not Yoghurt

Comment

YOYOYO,Chill pls dirty rats,all i see here is angry and mad,but yes i just come here to tell you that i am so fuking happy you rats got banned,then we can keep recharging on this game.
                  Dont bite everyone after banned,you deserved~You all fuking bug abusers spent 0 dollars but have awesome cards,you think its fair for others?Its you ,the life losers destroying this game,and you told me server will close in 1 year?Bu ll shi t.You are just too mad cuz you lost your accounts l m a o

Anyway stfu and enjoy your shit life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey View Post
                    U did a typo there, its written Doghurt not Yoghurt
                    My mistake, Doghurt*

Comment

Originally posted by Yogurt is life View Post
                      YOYOYO,Chill pls dirty rats,all i see here is angry and mad,but yes i just come here to tell you that i am so fuking happy you rats got banned,then we can keep recharging on this game.
                      Dont bite everyone after banned,you deserved~You all fuking bug abusers spent 0 dollars but have awesome cards,you think its fair for others?Its you ,the life losers destroying this game,and you told me server will close in 1 year?Bu ll shi t.You are just too mad cuz you lost your accounts l m a o

Actually most of us had good decks even pre world, it's not that hard to make a good deck. Seems you're the one that's salty, you speak of fairness? Nothing in this game is even remotely fair, we aren't the ones destroying the game, gm's/devs are. Is it our fault their server shits itself causing all sorts of bugs to happen? Incompetence and the most hamfisted decisions over and over and over. Wonder why it's shit and dying? look no further than the company, guess you're not able to however it's rather hard to see when your head is that far up your ass

Even if it doesn't close in a year, competition will be 0. It already almost was, I just played casually it's not worth committing any more to. You think we were destroying the game? The only competition in the game? Without good players it's a joke of a game, fitting for this company. I'm not even salty about the ban itself, I was gonna quit sooner or later.

Enjoy being trash at games because you have no ability whatsoever, consider quitting playing games altogether. You're wasting your time you will never be good, your skillset is equal to how garbage of a "human" you are, well if you consider it human if it's a dog posing as a human.
                      Last edited by Roarless; 09-21-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogurt is life View Post

They need a place to vent, understandable

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

Actually most of us had good decks even pre world, it's not that hard to make a good deck. Seems you're the one that's salty, you speak of fairness? Nothing in this game is even remotely fair, we aren't the ones destroying the game, gm's/devs are. Is it our fault their server shits itself causing all sorts of bugs to happen? Incompetence and the most hamfisted decisions over and over and over. Wonder why it's shit and dying? look no further than the company, guess you're not able to however it's rather hard to see when your head is that far up your ass

Even if it doesn't close in a year, competition will be 0. It already almost was, I just played casually it's not worth committing any more to. You think we were destroying the game? The only competition in the game? Without good players it's a joke of a game, fitting for this company. I'm not even salty about the ban itself, I was gonna quit sooner or later.

Enjoy being trash at games because you have no ability whatsoever, consider quitting playing games altogether. You're wasting your time you will never be good, your skillset is equal to how garbage of a "human" you are, well if you consider it human if it's a dog posing as a human.
                          really pathetic,you said you dont care this game anymore but you still typing so hard here,i can see you are very angry for your loss

Comment

Yall pathetic
                            cn dogs hatred toward other players because they cant beat them and noble dogs abusing bugs to gain an advantage over other players.
                            Roarless you might have had better deck but rest of the players you play with did not, they gained all their stuffs with bugs and now they are gone.
                            It's only justice dawgh

First everyone in Tetra Hydro banned for alert steam accounts, they made new chars moved to noble where they abused new bugs begone thots
                            Game will die anyway at one point or another
                            But first god will get second belt ez

Comment

This game wont die until these chinese dogs will stop spending thousands on this game while eating ramen from leftover money. Obviously while still being horrible at the game, relying on cheatengine.exe to save the day. AND STILL LOSING. ELEMAOOO

Comment

Working...
                              X