GK never mention this - NEW MILEAGE ITEMS IS IN THE SHOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK never mention this - NEW MILEAGE ITEMS IS IN THE SHOP

Yeah..I just stumbled in the mileage shop, GK finally update the mileage shop and they looks LIT!!!

In other news: They removed shooting sleeves, basic white sock & most of the acc items.

Yeah too bad they made diamond outfits able to be bought by anyone. Just another piss in the face to people who wasted a lot of money on this game. Great game 0/10 smh (But they did need to add new items to the mileage shop, not gonna lie just not exclusives from other milestones)

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
      Yeah too bad they made diamond outfits able to be bought by anyone. Just another piss in the face to people who wasted a lot of money on this game. Great game 0/10 smh (But they did need to add new items to the mileage shop, not gonna lie just not exclusives from other milestones)
      It’s okay, if that makes you feel better, they sell belts & jacket as well.

I mean what’s the point of winning a tournament now, right? LOL

p.s. Signs like this could be a sign of FS2 Preparing for their shutdown to transit to FS3. I rememeber on FS1, they release every items we have been dying for before their shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

It’s okay, if that makes you feel better, they sell belts & jacket as well.

I mean what’s the point of winning a tournament now, right? LOL

p.s. Signs like this could be a sign of FS2 Preparing for their shutdown to transit to FS3. I rememeber on FS1, they release every items we have been dying for before their shut down.
        True, just have this feeling that all this new content is a quick cash grab before they release a new game in the very near future.

Comment

I'll die for a new game, that is their best move. But not like 3on3 lol

Comment

the fact that alot of stuff got removed is too sad
            wayy too much stuff that isint related to basketball on this game
            so much actual basketball gear removed, and ball shoes... its sad honestly lol

Comment

i got so much thighhisock now i should make a hentai

Comment

go on .

Comment

Working...
                X