Repeat login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat login

Hey guys had repeat log in yesterday and today, anyone had they same issuse? Also if anyone found a fix lemme know pls. I have sent a ticket to already tho hopefully it's fixed. Thanks

Hi, I have also the same problem...though by some heavenly luck i managed to log in after 2 hours of trying....Today however i tried all day and nothing. Hope it gets fixed soon

Comment

Hello Kaboom,

Please follow the steps to resolve your issue:

1.) Run internet explorer.
      2.) Click on tools.
      3.) Select internet options.
      4.) On the General tab, there is an option to delete browsing history.
      5.) Click on delete makes sure that “Temporary Internet files and website files” are checked you may unselect the other options if you wish.
      6.) Click delete then press apply.

If the steps didn't work, we suggest that you delete all folders of FS2 and re-download it, but this time please make sure that you disable your anti-virus and your firewall.

If the following procedures did not work, kindly send a ticket to steam_support@gamekiss.com and provide the following information so we can escalate your concern.

1. Method of access: (GameKiss, Steam, Google, Facebook)
      1. Server you're trying to access (NA, EU, Asia)
      2. FS2 ID
      3. Character Name

Regards,

Comment

Ok so got it again and the 1st option seemed to work after the 2nd attempt to log in, I did it on both chrome and Internet Explorer. No idea if it was luck or if it actually, so will confirm if it happens again.

Comment

Repeat login to show because you are showing your interest and show all which you are doing. You were checking expert essay writers and for this you are showing whole repeat login, We always repeat our login because we cannot get our login here.

Comment

Working...
          X