DG skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DG skill

So I was just thinking, it would be a good idea for dg to also have that drive and pass skill that pg's have. I think it would make dg decent passers with the lack of baseball pass, (especially with dash play) and it can open plays abit more. Dg is a lovely role but needs a lot of team work to make them effective. Again it's just a passing thought, but I think it would be a nice addition to dg. I know i'm asking for too much but if activated with pass and run would be even more effective. I guess it would have to be nerfed abit as it could be op. Any other dg lover out there think so?

What for? DG is getting baseball pass next balance patch.

Comment

That's the thing, would have preferred the drive and pass, which would have given more options and consume less stamina. But i'm guessing the drive n pass + pass n run would be too good.

Comment

Ya know we kinda missing skills that are available in other versions of the game, including drive and pass, all guards and sf got it there.
        Beside if they won't update all of the missing skills, upcoming balanced patch stolen from other servers will be useless asf we lack a lot of skills that are available in other positions too. And balance patch which gives us ability to pick one of 3 builds has passives and bonuses for those skills we missing.
        Last edited by pinktard; 08-20-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I like DG, but it has enough skills as it is for passing / faking. Balance patch I think will ruin the game but that's just me. I don't like being told what to play and I like being able to swap playstyles mid game (without choosing a new skill tree).

Comment

Yea makes sense tbh, I have no idea how it will feel but there are a lot of things giving me bad vibes about the updates but I could be wrong. Either way i'm excited about it. I just hope the don't mess it up. And possibly fix very obvious bugs. I've seen people abuse it too much the most anoying ones are the sw, bugs and the freaken slide shots that most sg do.

Comment

Working...
            X