Repeated login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeated login

It's just amazing, u know? I just donated 7$ to ur full of bugs and crashes game, bought Grace's Wallet and couldn't recieve my 700 gcash bcse of "Processing, please wait". THEEEEN i tried to go on rookie, like wat if there isn't that problem, and u know what, i got same problem without opportunity to quit the game . I pressed alt + f4, restarted the game and THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN i saw that " Repeated login ". Make smth already, it will be cool if i'll not play today bcse of your in-game issues ...

The problem continues. Nice job

Comment

broooo i thought i was the only one w t f is wrong with this game you know what i noticed.....??
      after every big maintance happens this happens to me but this time i could'nt get in the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by LocalTymmy View Post
        broooo i thought i was the only one w t f is wrong with this game you know what i noticed.....??
        after every big maintance happens this happens to me but this time i could'nt get in the whole day.
        yeah, same sht continues 7 hours already, i started the game every hour and still nothing good

Comment

Hello Ballers, We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused to you. Please provide your fs2 id, character name and the server you were trying to access at steam_support@gamekiss.com or you may also contact us via support ticket at http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/support/myquestion for further assistance.

Comment

рулетка на реальные деньги

Comment

Add Gkash the PG on Discord @ EddieTduh#3070 for a quick fix each time with out having to wait hours on end!

Comment

Working...
              X