Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf/Buff Ideas.

Nerfs: -

PF: mid shot skill -> 48 -> 12. Personally, playing vs iso pf is just risk. Too close and they dunk, too far and they shoot easy 2pt.

Scoop layup/shot, reduce its success rate or make it easier to block.

PG stealing range/hit-box. People be walking and getting broke from about 2 1/2 characters away.

SF: box out/chip out.

PF: block range (scale it down more as you get more block, these 210/240 block PF's block F$%&ing everything. 215-230 block should be the most, then they can focus on things I mention in buffs.)

C/PF: 3pt succuess/attribute

SW: walking/running speed/drive speed (this should separate good SW's from skill abusers SW's.)

C: mid shot 48 -> 12. Centers aren't made for being a stretch.. If you wish to Stretch, play CT. Down below in buffs you will C the buff for Center offense.

Buffs: -
    Center back block, it was really over done with the nerf, it was op back then, now its just crap. Find a middle ground for this.

Center short dunks/long dunks; these 6'10, 7'0, 6'7 centers etc are getting blocked by chance by power sf's and under. I understand vs another PF or C/CT. But getting blocked by a PG is.. eh.

PF: move speed/steal/pass. PF's have this middlechild issue where C's out block,tussle and reb them, while every other class out scores them. They need more agility considering most PF are power type. Dunking and playing iso shouldn't be their only means of offensive plays. (and no this doesn't contradict the PF's mid shot nerf.)

Fix up rebound animations/walk animations for characters like lyoid and goyjo, they are super huge and their long arms and legs, etc make things clunky. I've noticed a freebie short C with the same level of rebound is almost better because when they jump they go up higher, while lyoid and goyjo jump up and get their hands in the same position sooner, but jumper shorter. Maybe let lyoid and goyjo have a higher rebound animation? This is fair, this is their job to rebound and be a CENTER. Have you noticed how almost all center mains went to PF mains from the nerfs? Bring C's back, they are fun to play and are unique to the game.

PG/DG: upgrade 3pt/midshot by just a little, they should be able to do more than just assist the whole time.

CT: 3pt/lay up/ movespeed.

SW: tussle/block (they should resemble a SF but does more layups and drives more.)

SG: Block. This should help SG's play vs other SG's, PG's, Fast SW's, and fair chance vs mid shot SF's. I've noticed SG offense is really good, but defense is crap.

All: shot contest via tussle. When playing defense, jumping is the risk, high risk high reward, if miss, pump faked pass return, they will get the open shot and have significant advantage. Players should be able to face up and actually deny shots a bit more. Would you make a shot if you had someone in your face? I wouldn't, or shouldn't anyways.

C: hook shot range, sky hook shot range, backwards two step dunk success/activation, lay up angle. This seems a bit much but it's not really, C's have long arms and tall shoulders, they should be able to use their physical advantage to do smooth hand work without just relying on passing to scorers or dunking free styles.

-
    I know it's alot of Center buffs etc, but can you blame them? All they're good for now is just having 15 ms and rebounding the whole time. There is no fun or play making in their kit to be what they truly are. Big men dunking, using their wing span to do post shots, and blocking. Using their long legs to rebound higher than any other class.

Think that's all, agree or not Idc, this is what I would do to the game for next patch notes, or at least take some of these in consideration/stretch them some into the game. Later y'all.

why don't u go nerf your fucking GF

Comment

Sw's need More def skills. Joycity explain sw's are hybrid of sf and sg.

Sg's have dive, intercept

Sf's have chip, box out, intercept, box swarm

Sw's have only box out skill on def.

With a low tussle attrb; only box out skill never enough for rebs.

Sw's need chip out like sf's and dive like sg's

Chip out and diving catch skills for Sw's... Come on!

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post
        why don't u go nerf your fucking GF
        You’re trying so hard to troll lmaooo

Comment

GK ain’t going to listen to this. They will say they forward this to the developer & shit.

REALITY: They ain’t gonna listen. Nt - don’t get your hope up or thinks your voice matters here.

Comment

Originally posted by magics View Post
            Nerfs: -

PF: mid shot skill -> 48 -> 12. Personally, playing vs iso pf is just risk. Too close and they dunk, too far and they shoot easy 2pt.

Scoop layup/shot, reduce its success rate or make it easier to block.

PG stealing range/hit-box. People be walking and getting broke from about 2 1/2 characters away.

SF: box out/chip out.

PF: block range (scale it down more as you get more block, these 210/240 block PF's block F$%&ing everything. 215-230 block should be the most, then they can focus on things I mention in buffs.)

C/PF: 3pt succuess/attribute

SW: walking/running speed/drive speed (this should separate good SW's from skill abusers SW's.)

C: mid shot 48 -> 12. Centers aren't made for being a stretch.. If you wish to Stretch, play CT. Down below in buffs you will C the buff for Center offense.

Buffs: -
            Center back block, it was really over done with the nerf, it was op back then, now its just crap. Find a middle ground for this.

Center short dunks/long dunks; these 6'10, 7'0, 6'7 centers etc are getting blocked by chance by power sf's and under. I understand vs another PF or C/CT. But getting blocked by a PG is.. eh.

PF: move speed/steal/pass. PF's have this middlechild issue where C's out block,tussle and reb them, while every other class out scores them. They need more agility considering most PF are power type. Dunking and playing iso shouldn't be their only means of offensive plays. (and no this doesn't contradict the PF's mid shot nerf.)

Fix up rebound animations/walk animations for characters like lyoid and goyjo, they are super huge and their long arms and legs, etc make things clunky. I've noticed a freebie short C with the same level of rebound is almost better because when they jump they go up higher, while lyoid and goyjo jump up and get their hands in the same position sooner, but jumper shorter. Maybe let lyoid and goyjo have a higher rebound animation? This is fair, this is their job to rebound and be a CENTER. Have you noticed how almost all center mains went to PF mains from the nerfs? Bring C's back, they are fun to play and are unique to the game.

PG/DG: upgrade 3pt/midshot by just a little, they should be able to do more than just assist the whole time.

CT: 3pt/lay up/ movespeed.

SW: tussle/block (they should resemble a SF but does more layups and drives more.)

SG: Block. This should help SG's play vs other SG's, PG's, Fast SW's, and fair chance vs mid shot SF's. I've noticed SG offense is really good, but defense is crap.

All: shot contest via tussle. When playing defense, jumping is the risk, high risk high reward, if miss, pump faked pass return, they will get the open shot and have significant advantage. Players should be able to face up and actually deny shots a bit more. Would you make a shot if you had someone in your face? I wouldn't, or shouldn't anyways.

C: hook shot range, sky hook shot range, backwards two step dunk success/activation, lay up angle. This seems a bit much but it's not really, C's have long arms and tall shoulders, they should be able to use their physical advantage to do smooth hand work without just relying on passing to scorers or dunking free styles.

-
            I know it's alot of Center buffs etc, but can you blame them? All they're good for now is just having 15 ms and rebounding the whole time. There is no fun or play making in their kit to be what they truly are. Big men dunking, using their wing span to do post shots, and blocking. Using their long legs to rebound higher than any other class.

Think that's all, agree or not Idc, this is what I would do to the game for next patch notes, or at least take some of these in consideration/stretch them some into the game. Later y'all.

yeah no...

Comment

too bad they nerfed back block, I thought it would fix itself after a while guess not.

Comment

soldier king U ARE BACK? BRO LETS PLAY PLEASE!!

Comment

im on now ;P

Comment

soldier king bro add PGonnaSteal

Comment

soldier king where have u been btw?!?!!?

Comment

hospital locked up for 7 months.

comp may have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                          hospital locked up for 7 months.

comp may have issues.
                          get back up, Soldier

Comment

ye .

Comment

Working...