Need punishment for people who dc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need punishment for people who dc

It's really annoying when you have to wait at least 5 minutes for a game and then some mf just alt f4 and you have to wait all over again. Typical type of cancer would be Indent, if you play NA server then you would notice this garbage. This man has a negative win rate if there's a system that counts loss for people who dc. I'm suggesting gk to implement a system where if you disconnected before a game starts too many times in a day then you have to wait a certain amount of time to start a new game like how League of Legends does.
    Last edited by zrevenge; 06-29-2018, 07:46 PM.

You realize half the time people can actually disconnect or not even load properly in the game so it won't start to begin with? I mean if you're just talking about people that come into the game and d/c before 4 mins then yeah but other than that it would make 0 sense.

Comment

Yes I do know that and that's exactly what I'm trying to say. If you have bad internet and can't load to 100% then I understand that but for people who can load the game normally like Indent, they always alt f4 right when everyone is at 30%. This dude thinks that everyone who can beat his team are hackers and he won't play them just so he can keep his win rate. When you already got your ranking, it makes it harder to find a team to play against because not that many teams have high elo so it takes a lot of time to find a game. Sometimes his team would lose like 8+ points before the timer reach 4:00 and he knows that he won't be able to make a comeback from that so he would alt f4 and then starts a new game against us. We need a system that punishes garbage players that do this kind of sht

Comment

The 30% load and the game cancelled on jumpball is not player's fault
        It's the game that causing that, the 30% load fail one is already exist since OBT and never been fixed

If ya talking about people who alt+f4 at early game to make the game draw/ alt+f4 at the end of the match to somehow made the match didn't count, ye that's some scum there. I already suggested it like last year about penalty for alt+f4 on purpose in-game, doesn't seems like they gonna do anything about it.

Comment

We have to deal with it sadly. People like Indent somehow believe they are good when they disconnect from any good team which makes no sense. Just make fun of them. We have to deal with it sadly because there really isn't something that can be implemented like this that could work around the crashes that are so common now.

Comment

Hi zrevenge,

We apologize for the distress this may have caused you. We will be more than happy to forward your suggestion and have it reviewed by our relevant team. However, please be informed that we cannot guarantee you that your request can be approved and we cannot able to give you an update regarding this.

We can only advise you to visit our website regularly to keep posted about the forthcoming news and game releases of our game.
            [Link]: http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/event

Thank you.

Comment

I would love to make this idea happen and it would be better to maybe add the idea of giving an "L" to those people who dc when the game already started - ONLY those people who dc and not the other two guys playing along side him - regardless what point of the game.

I know not all people have perfect connection and some might have emergency and have to leave on purpose but I think it would just be right to have the consequence of it - and a good consideration to other people in all sense.

and people who are 'win rate conscious' maintaining it by DCing in the beginning of the game would be perfect targets of this rule
              Last edited by Passcode; 07-03-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X