• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Iso Coming Soon

About to let my nuts hang and Main Center Iso

ez dubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DrFSztR7jk

Comment

Yeah emphasis the backboard hits your head when you do that.

Comment

im the one and only c who droped 50 points in a tourney.

<br/><a href="http://oi60.tinypic.com/211jigo.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
          im the one and only c who droped 50 points in a tourney.

<br/><a href="http://oi60.tinypic.com/211jigo.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

James enuff trolling on the internet for u go get a gf 4 once

Comment

last time i checked only center who could score like dat was shaq before he got punched in his head and forgot how to play & how to respect people

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
              last time i checked only center who could score like dat was shaq before he got punched in his head and forgot how to play & how to respect people
              Shut the fuck up ugly kid your mother should of swallowed you... Be thankful you still here i use to bully your ugly fat ass fucking dirty armpit smelling ass You have zero room to talk.. like nothing.. no education hookah smoking fat fuck daddies watch wearing bitch come to California so you can feel how my ass taste bitch

Last edited by BumJ; 05-26-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ View Post

Shut the fuck up ugly kid your mother should of swallowed you... Be thankful you still here i use to bully your ugly fat ass fucking dirty armpit smelling ass You have zero room to talk.. like nothing.. no education hookah smoking fat fuck daddies watch wearing bitch come to California so you can feel how my ass taste bitch

hhh u funny guy
                can u remind me who u are again?

Comment

hhh u funny guy
                  can u remind me who u are again?
                  That's shaq bro he exposed himself on discord a while back its been 100% confirm... tbh i didn't expect u to reply to this guy

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post
                    That's shaq bro he exposed himself on discord a while back its been 100% confirm... tbh i didn't expect u to reply to this guy
                    Stay sucking my dick, puppy! I dotn need an 'alt account' to talk shit.

"100% confirm" lmfao... sad kid... this is and has always been you KELBITCH... stay off the dick, nigglet

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

"100% confirm" lmfao... sad kid... this is and has always been you KELBITCH... stay off the dick, nigglet
                      bro how are u callin ppl nigglet and u idolise a black man who is almost 8ft
                      goddam after ur cousin scored on ur wife ur brain cant work properly can it

Comment

things can get real ugly shaq i advise u to chill you barking at the wrong tree... we give hella smoke around this way

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post

things can get real ugly shaq i advise u to chill you barking at the wrong tree... we give hella smoke around this way

You both fkn nigglets! nice try... you cant troll me, you pair of chimpanzees

Comment

bro how are u callin ppl nigglet and u idolise a black man who is almost 8ft
                            goddam after ur cousin scored on ur wife ur brain cant work properly can it
                            how is your 26% win rate going, stupid?

Comment

how is your 26% win rate going, stupid?
                              Do u remember the time I smacked u in a 1on1 12-5? Cus I will bring up that screenshot and come out of retirement to smack Ur ass again if I really have to

Comment

Working...
                              X