Crew rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crew rewards

The only tour where crew reward is actually the best one out of all tour before and gk had to pull some bs excuse. If you gonna delay tour, send v-mask to every crew member at least. Don’t pull this bs on us. Y’all didn’t even announce who’s the actual winner of NA tour until 4/11 maintenance so why tf are y’all making up this bs “have to join crew before tour ends”. Every crew reward before this was hella ass and u let everyone pull a kd to get rewards. Now we have v-mask, rare af item, as a crew reward and ofc there gonna be some bs. Tell your headass devs to refund my spurs jersey too.

Yes, this is so unfair. They can't just make up some bs rules up like this man.

Comment

agreed GM please change this

Comment

Agreed, gm send atleast v-mask to all crew members cuz its bs...

Comment

Agree, reconsider this random new rule

Comment

Gk if y’all not going to refund my spurs jersey then at least give me the v-mask as compensation.

Comment

all Game is Dead thay give V mask to all becouse the game will almost closed
              Last edited by SaintThrow; 04-30-2018, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintThrow View Post
                all Game is Dead thay give V mask to all becouse the game will almost closed
                your English is way more dead than fs2 bro

Comment

Keep that weak ass v-mask!
                  Just be clear on what you guys are going to do in the future. This is the second time this month you guys went against your own words

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
                    Keep that weak ass v-mask!
                    Just be clear on what you guys are going to do in the future. This is the second time this month you guys went against your own words
                    Catch me on the bourt. Bout to one swipe u again

Comment

Working...
                    X