Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Noble (A) - New 2018 Spring Tournament Winner (Minji got DQ’d)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intox cheated, so anything they accomplished is gone (I mean their whole tourney run was an embarrassing, ping reliant fluke anyway) : DQ'd. dUP beat the other final 4 team in bronze match so they're completely out of the picture, hacks or not rofl.

Only way I see to get a true champion is since dUP vs N O B L E was the actual finals, make that a best of 5 series where we're down 0-2.

Comment

Rip Intox... Congrats to Noble I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Niceban1324 View Post

Foe you are talking too much in game and forum, please stop talking and know yourself better.

15yo is old enough to know urself
        shaq youre the only idiot I jokingly told that I was 15 years old lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BYBrottenm View Post

qq keep crying see how many people think you as a garbage in this post. please know you could reach to final because of Destroy and Merc

Why you keep crying when "baseball pass to sg" is all you did?

Destroy and Merc are quiet even if they carried

Go cry and complain about your lost to your mom.

oh, maybe your mom doesn't even care about you because if she does, your personality wouldn't be like this lol
          If u think PG's in swing play just "baseball pass to sg" u are sorely wrong lol. Everyone has an equal part in the offense in swing as it is based off teamwork. The amount of dives and where he stands can set up how the person swinging scores. This is also true for the big in paint. Your just being ignorant of swing at this point as Foe played a large part in that team. By your logic, you can argue Jike just "passed to Duc and Tain." But its more complicated than that lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Chanmi View Post

If u think PG's in swing play just "baseball pass to sg" u are sorely wrong lol. Everyone has an equal part in the offense in swing as it is based off teamwork. The amount of dives and where he stands can set up how the person swinging scores. This is also true for the big in paint. Your just being ignorant of swing at this point as Foe played a large part in that team. By your logic, you can argue Jike just "passed to Duc and Tain." But its more complicated than that lol...
            by ur logic, kobebryant does a lot when he wanna be corner for DBLL

by ur logic, corner sg for iso is as hard as dash or swing sg

don't even try to talk about "logic" if you don't even understand about this game lol

Comment

don't even try to talk about "logic" if you don't even understand about this game lol
              As a Corner, it's my job to NOT turn the ball over when you pass back to your ISO Scorer & Play Defense/Get Stops to win.
              Also to recognize the spacing between you & your ISO Scorer, to ensure you give a chest pass distance every time you pass the ball back.
              Also to know when to shoot and how wide you are, enough to hit your shot. When you do shoot? You better make it cuz' it is a big price you pay when you miss.

It does seems like I just sit in the corner and wait for wide 3, but it's not

Comment

As the poll goes, Looks like we have a Blank NA Tournament Spring Winner of 2018.

Enjoy your belts, Noble.

In my eyes, they don't count.

Speical Thanks to GameKiss for taking action. I would never thought they would do that. +1 Respect

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                  As the poll goes, Looks like we have a Blank NA Tournament Spring Winner of 2018.

Enjoy your belts, Noble.

In my eyes, they don't count.

Speical Thanks to GameKiss for taking action. I would never thought they would do that. +1 Respect
                  After reading the discussion & talking to others about it, I suppose that it's fair to not honor anybody for this tournament. It really is a shame to have a spoiled major tournament considering a lot of people waited almost a year for this. Still can't believe GK couldn't get 32 teams for this tournament either LOL. Not a ring in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

After reading the discussion & talking to others about it, I suppose that it's fair to not honor anybody for this tournament. It really is a shame to have a spoiled major tournament considering a lot of people waited almost a year for this. Still can't believe GK couldn't get 32 teams for this tournament either LOL. Not a ring in my eyes
                    "not a ring in my eyes" Of course, it's not. You don't know what a ring looks like. You've never seen one. You pathetic loser.

Comment

Mate, you took my concept of swing completely wrong. I said swing is based off of teamwork. That everyone plays a crucial role in offense. ISO isn't really a teamwork based offense lul. Especially now when people run smalls, it's a 1v1. In swing, a PG is crucial for resetting the offense while being the main defender. Stop being ignorant of swing and educate yourself on it before you talk to me about it...

Comment

aint no one give a fuck about, swing, dash, or iso, im here to play college ball

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                          aint no one give a fuck about, swing, dash, or iso, im here to play college ball
                          Aren't u the guy that keeps begging people to join your trash crew go home scrub

Comment

Lol I enjoy coming on here watching you kids argue about a dead basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by AdogPac View Post
                              Lol I enjoy coming on here watching you kids argue about a dead basketball game.
                              Your dead fucking mutt-mixed hooker of a mother is also dead. Lets all honor her skills

Comment

Working...
                              X