Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Noble (A) - New 2018 Spring Tournament Winner (Minji got DQ’d)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Niceban1324 View Post

Foe you are talking too much in game and forum, please stop talking and know yourself better.

15yo is old enough to know urself
    ^

I don't even understand why he talk too much recently after he got carried by Destroy lol

Comment

Originally posted by BYBrottenm View Post

^

I don't even understand why he talk too much recently after he got carried by Destroy lol
      lmao this is my favorite comment ok I will stop talking just for you little man

Comment

Wow what a shocker first tournament in fs2 and this is what happens...at least a true champion doesn't abuse a bug or cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

Im not sure why you're mentioning the tournament was concluded by two misses unless you're assuming thats my position which its not lol. I dont think anyone would disagree to say this was the closest tournament that both teams were evenly matched.
          You and I both know you deleted your first post on this thread lol

"GK knows I shouldn't have missed those two 3's 8)"

LUL

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

You and I both know you deleted your first post on this thread lol

"GK knows I shouldn't have missed those two 3's 8)"

LUL
            I deleted it cause it didnt represent my position not because I wanted to hide it lol. Obviously the 5 games we played didnt only have 2 instances of rng. Not sure how you could think that I thought that lmao

Comment

I deleted it cause it didnt represent my position not because I wanted to hide it lol. Obviously the 5 games we played didnt only have 2 instances of rng. Not sure how you could think that I thought that lmao
              Complained about RNG on stream, then days later again on twitch chat, then on the forums in a deleted post and then implied about having shitty RNG by saying one could "quantify and compare which team got fucked harder by RNG", ONLY to come to the conclusion that it doesn't represent your position in the end. Make up your mind LMAO.

I'm not here to argue with you about which team is better. From what I saw in the finals, Intox was the superior team and were the best in this tournament even if they won't be the ones wearing the belts. Getting defensive on a thread about your own team seems like you just want other people to acknowledge you won (despite being 2nd). Honestly, if you want reassurance that you're a true champ just go @ the NOBLE discord, I'm sure everyone there is willing to give you a pat on the back. xd

Comment

Foe, stfu bitch... Truth is, you're a dumb fuck who didnt do shit to deserve it. You lost. End of story... also. People claiming no "hacks were used" and also this was the "1st clean championship" in a while are stupid. Most of not all "top" players dont have the balls to show their stats and cards and low key use att hacks that mask their cheating in the non obvious.

game is dead af and now it's gotten to the point that they are giving away championships to pussies like sedrick and a 15 yo kid. But I agree with the DQ of intoxicatated. A double whammy after Tain and bitch ass Wyh and aussie and co. Got banned for bug abuse..

Last edited by ShaqOneal; 04-11-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

ShaqOneal Carl just stfu you north of 30 years old with nothing to show for in life. Zydrunas as for you just stfu and stay in the shadows where u belong. Wasn't gonna comment but u wanna just keep yapping seriously it's getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by WestReppin View Post
                    ShaqOneal Carl just stfu you north of 30 years old with nothing to show for in life. Zydrunas as for you just stfu and stay in the shadows where u belong. Wasn't gonna comment but u wanna just keep yapping seriously it's getting annoying.
                    Shut your fat fucking armenian mooching ass up. Be thankful you are getting a free belt just like you getting free $ from your dirty armpit smelling parents. Dumb shit... You have zero room to talk.. like nothing.. no education hookah smoking fat fuck daddies watch wearing bitch

Comment

The forums liveeeeee
                      they liveeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Complained about RNG on stream, then days later again on twitch chat, then on the forums in a deleted post and then implied about having shitty RNG by saying one could "quantify and compare which team got fucked harder by RNG", ONLY to come to the conclusion that it doesn't represent your position in the end. Make up your mind LMAO.

I'm not here to argue with you about which team is better. From what I saw in the finals, Intox was the superior team and were the best in this tournament even if they won't be the ones wearing the belts. Getting defensive on a thread about your own team seems like you just want other people to acknowledge you won (despite being 2nd). Honestly, if you want reassurance that you're a true champ just go @ the NOBLE discord, I'm sure everyone there is willing to give you a pat on the back. xd
                        Man I really shouldnt have to clarify this for you but its not my position that the 2 3pt shots that I missed was representative for the 5 games we played. Which is what my post referred to "not sure why you're mentioning the tournament was concluded by two misses unless you're assuming thats my position which its not lol." "missing my 2 3pts." Youre one of the last people I wouldve thought I would have to explain this to. I'd say we were the superior team for the most part just looking at Game 2 and Game 4. I'm not getting defensive and if youre under the impression im incredibly worked up about this than im not sure what to say other than 2018 fs2 lol.
                        Last edited by Foe; 04-12-2018, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Man I really shouldnt have to clarify this for you but its not my position that the 2 3pt shots that I missed was representative for the 5 games we played. Which is what my post referred to "not sure why you're mentioning the tournament was concluded by two misses unless you're assuming thats my position which its not lol." "missing my 2 3pts." Youre one of the last people I wouldve thought I would have to explain this to. I'd say we were the superior team for the most part just looking at Game 2 and Game 4. I'm not getting defensive and if youre under the impression im incredibly worked up about this than im not sure what to say other than 2018 fs2 lol.
                          qq keep crying see how many people think you as a garbage in this post. please know you could reach to final because of Destroy and Merc

Why you keep crying when "baseball pass to sg" is all you did?

Destroy and Merc are quiet even if they carried

Go cry and complain about your lost to your mom.

oh, maybe your mom doesn't even care about you because if she does, your personality wouldn't be like this lol

Comment

Originally posted by BYBrottenm View Post

qq keep crying see how many people think you as a garbage in this post. please know you could reach to final because of Destroy and Merc

Why you keep crying when "baseball pass to sg" is all you did?

Destroy and Merc are quiet even if they carried

Go cry and complain about your lost to your mom.

oh, maybe your mom doesn't even care about you because if she does, your personality wouldn't be like this lol
                            shaq youre embarrassing as ever, 30 year old with 10 year old brain obvious as can be.

Comment

@Everyone

Please vote, I need the community’s views & opinion.

Comment

shaq youre embarrassing as ever, 30 year old with 10 year old brain obvious as can be.
                                I don't even know whos shaq

Do you think is he the only one who thinks you as nothing more than garbage????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X