No announcement yet.

disqualified for what?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mewo its okay to be trash but plainly lying is not. Thats an uncommon bug that happens with skills like blockpass or dive and pass. Fry your rice instead of brain next time.

Comment

I have not been able to play recently but when I did there were bugs still prevalent. And usually having higher ping it would be easier to make it seem like I was glitching. Often experiencing the glitch were I would be the only one to score or the bug were timing a dive perfectly and couldn't get the loose ball even after diving 2-3 times after that. All the while someone just walks over it and picks it up. The bugs are only impeding the games progress on top of some drastically needed improvements in other areas. If there is proof of illegal tool use then the ban is warranted; however, some people are wrongfully accused because of unstable connections or desync. All it is is a point fingers and hope they take it seriously. if steps taken to improve clean gameplay isn't improved its going to get harder to prosecute those who are using tools in a smarter way. looking at the ban list I know there are people that probably don't use tools and being that tournament is happening some can't accept the loss. as long as you have fun in the game thats all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
        I have not been able to play recently but when I did there were bugs still prevalent. And usually having higher ping it would be easier to make it seem like I was glitching. Often experiencing the glitch were I would be the only one to score or the bug were timing a dive perfectly and couldn't get the loose ball even after diving 2-3 times after that. All the while someone just walks over it and picks it up. The bugs are only impeding the games progress on top of some drastically needed improvements in other areas. If there is proof of illegal tool use then the ban is warranted; however, some people are wrongfully accused because of unstable connections or desync. All it is is a point fingers and hope they take it seriously. if steps taken to improve clean gameplay isn't improved its going to get harder to prosecute those who are using tools in a smarter way. looking at the ban list I know there are people that probably don't use tools and being that tournament is happening some can't accept the loss. as long as you have fun in the game thats all that matters.
        man if even one of us were using hack i'd be more then a happy man to get a ban on all my accs the thing is gk took us out from tourney without any reason thats the only reason im mad. they saying its under investigation. i were like sure but do like this Delay Our match till TOP 4 and if u find HACK IN our logs BAN THE FK OUT FROM US. or just let us PLAY TODAY [yesterday] and again if u find hack ban us and move opponents into next round [this is what our opponents were telling to GM's but they refused for some weird ass reason like players would be mad [or something] like we fking asked them to delay wholee tourney we asked them to delay our match bcs non of our teams had to play one more week. [so they had plenty of time to figure out WHO'S HACKING AND WHO'S NOT.] funniest sht coming soon when this faggots will understand that it was PURE RANDOM ASS BUG and not hack [interesting what they will do send me 1 sub changer as a compensation? im pretty sure they wont do sht. but then i will do something ^^

Comment

get out your feelings, tourney over.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
            get out your feelings, tourney over.
            ya in NA. EU/Asia ends next week. TOP 4's and Finals left.

Comment

NA the only tourn that matters

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

man if even one of us were using hack i'd be more then a happy man to get a ban on all my accs the thing is gk took us out from tourney without any reason thats the only reason im mad. they saying its under investigation. i were like sure but do like this Delay Our match till TOP 4 and if u find HACK IN our logs BAN THE FK OUT FROM US. or just let us PLAY TODAY [yesterday] and again if u find hack ban us and move opponents into next round [this is what our opponents were telling to GM's but they refused for some weird ass reason like players would be mad [or something] like we fking asked them to delay wholee tourney we asked them to delay our match bcs non of our teams had to play one more week. [so they had plenty of time to figure out WHO'S HACKING AND WHO'S NOT.] funniest sht coming soon when this faggots will understand that it was PURE RANDOM ASS BUG and not hack [interesting what they will do send me 1 sub changer as a compensation? im pretty sure they wont do sht. but then i will do something ^^
                True usually with anything involving where the population comes together to see who is better it’s better to be fully prepared and have certain protocol to make sure to maintain a certain professionalism. In terms of using tools if it’s suspicion then the obvious course of action would be to delay until the investigation is finished but they wanted to stay on a certain time table which it’s better to cover your bases than just rush to the finish

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

True usually with anything involving where the population comes together to see who is better it’s better to be fully prepared and have certain protocol to make sure to maintain a certain professionalism. In terms of using tools if it’s suspicion then the obvious course of action would be to delay until the investigation is finished but they wanted to stay on a certain time table which it’s better to cover your bases than just rush to the finish
                  u mod so can u ask gm's whats going on about this problem? [our opponents agree to play TOP 8 vs us this saturday before top 4 [bo3 match] pretty sure review of acc will be done by this week. so obv acc will be fine and we looking for fair tourney. will be nice if they dont throw us from tourney without any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
                    Mewo its okay to be trash but plainly lying is not. Thats an uncommon bug that happens with skills like blockpass or dive and pass. Fry your rice instead of brain next time.
                    If you want me to blk you more just say it,its ok to be a king of monkeys but actin like human is not. Learn some offense skills instead of campin in rim and cry next time.

Comment

I make a casual dunk once or twice per game with my 110 long lay pf. Congrats on getting a block. It is truly your biggest achievement. I legit doubt I've ever lost to you or ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post

If you want me to blk you more just say it,its ok to be a king of monkeys but actin like human is not. Learn some offense skills instead of campin in rim and cry next time.
                        https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedWildMonitorTTours nice blks mate yet u cant blk sht. so gtfo with ur lag blks u aint worth sht ^^ i could show even worse ones im just to lazy.
                        Last edited by iPinkNation; 04-03-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

hmm dont put pharaons back [prob wouldnt do it but still] i aint want to play in this trash tourney enjoy ^^ gl

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post
                            hmm dont put pharaons back [prob wouldnt do it but still] i aint want to play in this trash tourney enjoy ^^ gl
                            Ain't is not a word only complete tards use it. Wowo suddenly you don't want to play this game because you got outplayed by GMS.
                            If they happened to put your shit crew back in the tournament you would have lost against Nokia or whoever you were about to play.

Good job GMS keep up with your good work. Ban them all!

Comment

Pretty sure a guy from pharaons was supposed to give him free win, but now that he cant he doesnt want to

Comment

Originally posted by pinktard View Post

Ain't is not a word only complete tards use it. Wowo suddenly you don't want to play this game because you got outplayed by GMS.
                                If they happened to put your shit crew back in the tournament you would have lost against Nokia or whoever you were about to play.

Good job GMS keep up with your good work. Ban them all!
                                this man said aint aint a word snh ... crack a dictionary bruh u will find it there if u can find the time in between correcting peoples grammar on the internet u tired to sound smart but failed... its ok though im sure they aint teach u that in whatever part of the world u reside in

Comment

Working...
                                X