Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Game Gokulicious aka PowerSteal, you’re done.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game Gokulicious aka PowerSteal, you’re done.

gg Calypso #Tainted

suspended man not banned

Comment

Calypso should be removed from the tournament by default. Intoxicated(B) moves to the finals.

Also read about how the starting lineup of EXE (Asia's most prolific crew) all got banned (dokatin/Jonvi/TxEmpire) for hacking. Good job by JC to preserve the integrity of this tournament by addressing the hackers and taking the appropriate action.
      Last edited by Zydrunas; 03-29-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Calypso should be removed from the tournament by default. Intoxicated(B) moves to the finals.

Also read about how the starting lineup of EXE (Asia's most prolific crew) all got banned (dokatin/Jonvi/TxEmpire) for hacking. Good job by JC to preserve the integrity of this tournament by addressing the hackers and taking the appropriate action.
        there should be a playoff between the teams they beat if they choose to go that route

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
          suspended man not banned
          *Permanent suspended smart ass

Comment

RIP to a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

wait dokatin the guy with the belt got banned? LOOOOL ik it all along he was to sus after i saw a YT vid on him

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

gg Calypso #Tainted
                Is that JunpeiHyuuga, and also some guys in Asia server that got banned? I lost faith in this game lol

Comment

This is sad many more needs to be caught tho wish they would take banning players more serious

Comment

Originally posted by Kyoko View Post

Is that JunpeiHyuuga, and also some guys in Asia server that got banned? I lost faith in this game lol
                    yep thats him.1 TxEmpire plus JONVI AND DOKATIN AKA FAKE CHAMP.

Comment

Missing a whole lot of players to but anyways ima just keep reporting them lowkey cause half the time i catch these suckas hacking even veterans also.

Comment

Working...
                      X