Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick questions about this event (Legendary Wish card & Card Mover)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick questions about this event (Legendary Wish card & Card Mover)

Hi there, I got quick questions for the Cards mover & Legendary Wish Pack.

1. Is the card mover vested to account? or character? If i buy one card mover, i can use it 3 times. And i'm wondering if i can move 3 cards from different character, but in same account.
    . The event period of the Legendary Wish pack is until March 13th. I'm wondering if i can buy it in the period and use it later, like April, or something.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by nogo1024 View Post
    Hi there, I got quick questions for the Cards mover & Legendary Wish Pack.

1. Is the card mover vested to account? or character? If i buy one card mover, i can use it 3 times. And i'm wondering if i can move 3 cards from different character, but in same account.
    . The event period of the Legendary Wish pack is until March 13th. I'm wondering if i can buy it in the period and use it later, like April, or something.

Please let me know. Thanks.
    1. I believe it's vested to account, you can only move 3 cards for one account.

2. Yes of course, you can buy it till March 13th but that doesn't you only could use it until March 13th, I don't know why ya want to keep it and use it later, it's not gonna get send to your gift box or something and you can't move it to different character, it only gonna stick to one character you buy the Legendary Wish Pack on.

Comment

Hello nogo1024,

We wish to inform you that you'll need to purchase Card Transfer 3 times in order to transfer it to your other characters and like MimiBerry have mentioned, you can only transfer your cards per account.

As for the Legendary Wish Card package, once you have bought the said item, you can use it whenever you want as long as it's in your locker.

Comment

Working...
      X