Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Hack Just Natural Talent.

https://gyazo.com/4579f8005a36c74cd2cf7e1ad376b731

We all have seen it it, isn't ping difference or something. Not only from my computer

JOYCITY GAME GIVE MY 2 point back.

ahaha This is fucking goal tending. : )

have u ever heard of airball? ur dog wild already posted that gif in my discord and he got answer already smh. stop calling every person hacker lmao. there are real hackers to talk about not some airball sht and lag steals lmao which u call hacks lol

Comment

Originally posted by jacketfrombench View Post
      have u ever heard of airball? ur dog wild already posted that gif in my discord and he got answer already smh. stop calling every person hacker lmao. there are real hackers to talk about not some airball sht and lag steals lmao which u call hacks lol
      Dude can you fuck off? you are everywhere i didnt say it hack i'm just mocking with game.

You are like a clown of this community. Let me enjoy my life dude. shut tha fuck up pls. you aint nothing to me. Go away.

You can't be my friend in real life with that IQ i don't wanna talk to you everytime i texted something in forum.

You like a fucking slug who stuck on my arm. Just FUCK OFF. You aren't my friend. You aren't autorhity. You speaking like you are a fucking developer, but you ain't, dawg. Just keep your shitty opinions for yourself. You are not even a good player. You aren't even a person. GO AWAY Please.

Comment

Wait aint u asked who am i? So u don't know how i play and sht another nonsense talk from u get facts. Mock urself u are biggest untalented player besides xox lmao get one W vs me then talk to me that way garbage. Playing one position for 3 years but still cant handle the ball cant pass cant score cant def why u wasting ur life and money on playing or talking nonsense in this forum. Get ur sht together u to scrub to be able to even talk. Just like with mild u aren't allowed to talk. So do us a favor stop it get some help.

Comment

Wait aint u asked who am i? So u don't know how i play and sht another nonsense talk from u get facts. Mock urself u are biggest untalented player besides xox lmao get one W vs me then talk to me that way garbage. Playing one position for 3 years but still cant handle the ball cant pass cant score cant def why u wasting ur life and money on playing or talking nonsense in this forum. Get ur sht together u to scrub to be able to even talk. Just like with mild u aren't allowed to talk. So do us a favor stop it get some help.
          Typical ipink gay shit. GO away pls.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppek View Post

Typical ipink gay shit. GO away pls.
            If u wont say nonsense i wont going to mention u lmao. Thats how it works i don't mention irrelevants for no reason u feel me? U coming in forum talking nonsense why u expect that u wont get hate comments. Fking washed up pg

Comment

If u wont say nonsense i wont going to mention u lmao. Thats how it works i don't mention irrelevants for no reason u feel me? U coming in forum talking nonsense why u expect that u wont get hate comments. Fking washed up pg
              your whole life is nonsense. slug.

Comment

nice comeback lmao

Comment

nice comeback lmao
                  Like you roast me so hard and waiting for come back.Low iq strikes again. You are my pet now, following me. Good dog. Now speak my dog. Text me some. Good boi.

Comment

yo look at these 2 scrub going at it
                    we got 1 no jacket and one off the bench my gosh.
                    tbh both of u should fk off out of here.

Comment

First of all, I'm glad you being banned pink. It was not air ball, you need to watch it again. ''ur dog wild already posted that gif in my discord and he got answer already smh.'' Are you talking about ridiculous comments? Were unnecessary and empty comments. I still have not got the answer. We did not say anything to anyone except suspicious movements. For xox and quan when we say hack nobody believed us. We want to see such moves in the tournament. Keep barking everywhere, you like to do this.

Comment

Working...
                      X