Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give CT = Baseball Pass & DG/SW = Backroll. (Debate inside).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give CT = Baseball Pass & DG/SW = Backroll. (Debate inside).

Isn't it interesting? After watching Nikola Jokić brilliant performance (30pts, 15reb , 17ast) maybe its good if we give ct some legit baseball passing skill since its balance now.
    and for DG/SW I think they need backroll too especially DG, SG is too OP why not give this position some offensive skill. debate in comment is okay. lets go!

Backroll on DG/SW are useless, it's a skill only good on SG cuz SG is the only position with long range. Backroll will get you too far behind 3P line sometimes you won't be able to shoot as DG/SW. Overall I don't think the problem is DG/SW not having enough dribble moves, it's rather the PF/CT/C able to have too much block range with P2W being the problem(You can P2W to increase your block range, but you can't P2W to reduce your shot's blockable range, that is the problem), as there is no way to escape their blocking range, and shooting motion is so bad that a skilled player can almost 100% tell you faking or not.(foot doesn't leave ground = fake)

If you want to buff DG/SW or heck even SF, one choice would be to make their shooting motions better(harder to see fake), another would be give them skills that reduce the max range their shots can be blocked/affected by block.(So bigmen can't block them from far away but still don't affect a DG/SW/SF defending a DG/SW/SF)

Comment

no.........................

Comment

I agree!

BUT..then

PG gotta have block catch (Gary Payton)
        SG gotta have box out (duh)
        SF gotta have power rebound (LeBron James)
        PF gotta have SP drive/Brd3 (KAT, Davis, Griffin)
        C gotta have dive (Dennis Rodman, Shaq O’Neal)
        Last edited by KobeBlaise; 02-20-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

give pf back block i been saying this

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
            no.........................
            nothing more to be said

Comment

i think certain spcs should get certain other pos skills, for example one of them silver fox hoes getting dive even as a C cuz they are so small?

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post
                i think certain spcs should get certain other pos skills, for example one of them silver fox hoes getting dive even as a C cuz they are so small?
                Well that mean MC.AA PG should have boxout and boxout swarm as well because he could be 190cm PG, most SF doesn't seems to be above 190cm and they have boxout and boxout swarm
                Geez I have nice ping too, I would love to just boxout everyone as a PG and support my big to rebound

Comment

Give pg pull up jumper

Comment

matter of fact give every pos back block.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

Well that mean MC.AA PG should have boxout and boxout swarm as well because he could be 190cm PG, most SF doesn't seems to be above 190cm and they have boxout and boxout swarm
                      Geez I have nice ping too, I would love to just boxout everyone as a PG and support my big to rebound
                      yah he should cuz his height, i mean if youre a 6'6 pg IRL ofcourse u gonna box out 6'1 sized guys

Comment

CT Baseball pass eh...I'm down 4 that

Comment

Hey guys, I read all your comment and it was all good suggestion, but I think the other skill you want to put in the game should just be acquire by using Card Deck(with effect of skill you like).

My suggestion can lead to a new meta of fs2. Imagine the possibility of CT having baseball pass, maybe we can watch a new type of play where the bigman is handling the ball while 2 small doing screen/dash type of play. and in ISO play imagine your bigman corner can baseball to the other corner player without over passing it.

Comment

.....Drunk

Comment

image_4120.jpg So.. if ct gets this just remove pg from the game...
                              cts already have a bs intercept range plus they can create so much space with there passing skills already.
                              They can shoot mid ranges and 3s better than a sf half the time
                              Are you sure they need this?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Brawlz; 02-21-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X