Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM's attention!! SPC BuzzerBeater should all get bonus attribute.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enyiga View Post

He has a wide hit box because of his size.
    Wide hitbox means easier to block isn't? I thought small hit box is better cuz less likely to get hit by block.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
      tbh they all do its just hidden

big joe midd it op
      leo can blk like a mofo maybe its just me
      tyson can steal 1 swipe maybe cuz hes black?
      jack make all female char lower their stats by like 3
      and lloyd is LOW KEY the best screener in the game to use.
      hey Mr.Toxic what about calix?

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseBall View Post

Wide hitbox means easier to block isn't? I thought small hit box is better cuz less likely to get hit by block.
        Hmm, I haven't heard of a smaller hit box making it harder to block. Maybe it's true, but I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Duke;n206222]Greetings KelDog,

Rest assure that we will forward your suggestion to our developers. However we couldn't give you an assurance that they will implement your suggestion. We could only suggest you to keep posted on our website for any other announcements.
          Bump Gang!!! don't forget me please to add their bonus attri

Comment

I Agree, or at least 10 more plus attributes like all the other SPC. Or possibly some sort of extra animation adjustment. I cant tell what Lyn or Big Joe's animation is. Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by [GM

Rest assure that we will forward your suggestion to our developers. However we couldn't give you an assurance that they will implement your suggestion. We could only suggest you to keep posted on our website for any other announcements.
              am still waiting Gm when will this happen can it happen during the april patch please.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM

Gm can this happen on the 4th anniversary of FS2 it's only fair every spc gets bonus attri

Comment

Working...
                X