• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles is a man and dashes though, you sg iso which is less honorable

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
      Charles is a man and dashes though, you sg iso which is less honorable
      Coming from a man who plays dash as well.

#Bias

GTFO - Learn how to hold a ball like a true PG for one possession, will ya?

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Coming from a man who plays dash as well.

#Bias

GTFO - Learn how to hold a ball like a true PG for one possession, will ya?
        Hhaha back to the corner where you belong kobe your sg iso is not up to snuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensfinest View Post
          Charles you still play? and how expensive is this game i hear its a crazy amount cause of the cards are they really needed
          LMAO how you gonna make your name queensfinest don't let me catch you out here lacking brody, wassup bro good to see you back

Comment

got skype? lets cam!

Comment

In game pic of Kobe and Milks waiting for DB to give them their "chance".

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                In game pic of Kobe and Milks waiting for DB to give them their "chance".

LMFAO!!

Ok buddy, I’m still waiting for that 1v1 video with the play by play commentator from yours truly.... Dr. Charles.

Comment

wass up immy and i wont say i am back cause this game is expansive as fuck i wouldnt mind buying a level 50 dash sg from someone trust worthy with good cards preferably a james kim sg tho then i may start playing, but i do miss FS1 and wish it came back tho but i know its not.

Comment

Working...
                  X