This is WonderWomen who still plays this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is WonderWomen who still plays this

Charles you still play? and how expensive is this game i hear its a crazy amount cause of the cards are they really needed

Yoooo. I have been on and off of this game.

Imo you NEED to drop 25$ on a character. This is including 4 slots and sp stam II and sp running II. They give out a decent amount of card balls through events and achievements (they also give out 1 free one per day now). If you are willing to wait and grind, you can definitely get a decent deck for free. I've managed to get good cards and items for mostly free.

If you are not willing to wait, I would start off my dropping 60$ on a char and see what you get.

Comment

Prem sub will get you 6/6 useful sub att. Best opportunity ever

Comment

R u a grill?

Comment

Lmao ofc milks would ask that. I am a ninja bro. Also Charles only thing that really stops me from playing this game is everyone told me you need really good cards to play and it's luck and some people told me they spent 500 plus on just one character that's crazy. But I wouldn't mind playing and learning how to play a dash style cause ISO looks really Boring as hell bro .

Comment

Charles do you think fs 1 will ever comeback this game I hear is way to expensive to play and a game of chance just to get good cards

Comment

You should still play this game. It's still lit with new updates and devs that listen to their community. I recommend playing it still just to play. Because it is a one-of-a-kind of game

Comment

Do people play freestyle football I would rather play that then this right now

Comment

Originally posted by Queensfinest View Post
                  Do people play freestyle football I would rather play that then this right now
                  That game’s plug was pulled last December.

It’s dead as FS1. R.I.P.

Btw - it’s RLBxVujacic.

Comment

wass up vujacic how you been? this game is way to pay2win for me to enjoy and some of the play styles are just boring as hell like iso is like really boring. Will fs1 ever comeback or is there a way to play the korean version cause there no other sport mmo games out there since your saying FS Football is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensfinest View Post
                      Lmao ofc milks would ask that. I am a ninja bro. Also Charles only thing that really stops me from playing this game is everyone told me you need really good cards to play and it's luck and some people told me they spent 500 plus on just one character that's crazy. But I wouldn't mind playing and learning how to play a dash style cause ISO looks really Boring as hell bro .
                      Yeah, I only dash these days because it's the only playstyle that incorporates the entire team and also because it reminds me a bit of the old fs1 SF kugki playstyle.

I wouldn't step into this game trying to play competitively though. It takes too long to get good cards and hackers and ping sometimes take the fun out of it. I really only take this seriously when I'm playing one of my old fs buddies (shutout to Kobe, DB, and milks for the ez wins). Knowing you, I suggest to just play casually while trying to enjoy the dash learning process.

Comment

thats no fun then. If only the gms was hosting tournaments and leagues for fs1 like they do for this one the game would still be alive smh. if only there was a fs1 private server or something we could play again cause honestly fs1 only died cause a lot of known players started hacking on low settings and gms were not banning, and dribbling got out of control to the point where there was no defending it and lack of tournaments. i hope they do bring it back agian cause there no sport mmo games out there that incorporates the entire team to play together except for fs football and there no sport mmo games out there period. Hopefully they bring back fs1 one day,

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

Yeah, I only dash these days because it's the only playstyle that incorporates the entire team and also because it reminds me a bit of the old fs1 SF kugki playstyle.

I wouldn't step into this game trying to play competitively though. It takes too long to get good cards and hackers and ping sometimes take the fun out of it. I really only take this seriously when I'm playing one of my old fs buddies (shutout to Kobe, DB, and milks for the ez wins). Knowing you, I suggest to just play casually while trying to enjoy the dash learning process.
                          Yeah, lets ignore all the 10 other times in a row, I’ve beat you with random corners as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Yeah, lets ignore all the 10 other times in a row, I’ve beat you with random corners as well.
                            I know that you are used to losing so one win probably feels like 10, but come on bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

I know that you are used to losing so one win probably feels like 10, but come on bro.
                              Bro.

Don’t make me get my SS out, Dr. Bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X