Pls buff back block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls buff back block

the nerf was stupid in the first place because we got a portion of the korea patch, with no sp move. The balance patched is unbalanced and gk buffed iso

BB is OP rn dude wdym im getting BB'd from the 3 almost everytime and im in rookie...

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post
      BB is OP rn dude wdym im getting BB'd from the 3 almost everytime and im in rookie...
      u need level 24 to get backblock in the first place, backblock is def not OP

Comment

yea word they need to buff back block cus now u barely see any centers playing ...

Comment

BB was op before. i like the way it is now. gk just needs to focus on adding SP move speed and SP stamina recovery with New Freestyle SYSTEM where we can get LONG RANGE METEOR DUNK and stuff like that. and gk needs to nerf 3 PTS on every position mainly SG/SW the most retarded thing gk did was buff already OP position AKA SG and SW.

Comment

3s are not op, you must just not know how to defend

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
              3s are not op, you must just not know how to defend
              i dont need this retard talk again pls. there is simple choice or u blk or they make. ofc its op u idiot. mainly when everyone has sp5 with ton of success. active def doesnt exists. as i said before gk forces players to play one way focusing on 3 pts. play SG or SW which is OP AF Mainly When all those scorers have 100+ Ping and slide from one side to another. done talk pls.

Comment

man now I see why all the EU cats hate on ipink..

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
                  man now I see why all the EU cats hate on ipink..
                  says jimmybutler whos one of the most hated NA player in eu. kappa

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

says jimmybutler whos one of the most hated NA player in eu. kappa
                    wait....
                    "says jimmybutler whos the most hated NA player in eu." black-guy-and-calculators.jpg

Shit don't add up because I never even enter EU for u to claim some bullshit LOL just goes to show how people know me on a server I don't even play on
                    ​​​​​​#Fanboys
                    #LieAndStillFail
                    Last edited by JimmyButler; 01-09-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

wait....
                      "says jimmybutler whos the most hated NA player in eu." black-guy-and-calculators.jpg

Shit don't add up because I never even enter EU for u to claim some bullshit LOL just goes to show how people know me on a server I don't even play on
                      ​​​​​​#Fanboys
                      #LieAndStillFail
                      u never been in eu? LMAO u are 24/7 in Chat at lobby faggot stop lying lmao.or is there another jimmybutler from NA ? maybe real player from nba coming to make ur name dirty who knows. but ya u are trashtalker so u aint the right person to judge me for being hated LOL KYS.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

u never been in eu? LMAO u are 24/7 in Chat at lobby faggot stop lying lmao.or is there another jimmybutler from NA ? maybe real player from nba coming to make ur name dirty who knows. but ya u are trashtalker so u aint the right person to judge me for being hated LOL KYS.
                        LOL bruh niggas weren't lying you really are some cancer... but nice try on the comeback tho it was like - 6/10, maybe when you stop being such a fan and learn how to stop lying and you learn some proper English and you find where your brain is at maybe you will become a stronger person to argue with.
                        Last edited by JimmyButler; 01-10-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

LOL bruh niggas weren't lying you really are some cancer... but nice try on the comeback tho it was like - 6/10, maybe when you stop being such a fan and learn how to stop lying and you learn some proper English and you find where your brain is at maybe you will become a stronger person to argue with.
                          and yet u and people talk about me. who's fan here? hmm me? well dunno i dont talk about u anywhere LMAO. mainly if u not same jimmybutler from NA who comes in eu trashtalks and then loses TOO HARD. anyways i aint even arguing with u lmao why would i? whenever i close this post i simply forget that someone like u exists. i gave u too much attention anyways im outtie this was my last replay to u PCE out kappa. btw i dont think randoms can have fans dont u think? so the sentence of u having FANS makes 0 sense Just like my English LOL

Comment

Center User is dropping tho, because of the update.

Comment

Originally posted by joshimushi24 View Post
                              Center User is dropping tho, because of the update.
                              every bigman who used to play PF moved on C "at least thats how it was in eu" just bcs C was OP. lets be real BB was out of control. it needed 0 Skills to blk someone. people were spamming backblks vs PF ISO. do u even realize how pathetic that is? this update on C 100% needed. C needed nothing to make u look pro LMAO. so it doesnt need any buff. Plus u got Speed now almost same as PF. so instead of cry u better enjoy having balance between BIGS. the only unbalanced thing is SG Compare to SF or SW to SF. mainly when SG has lag. its just beast combo.

Comment

Working...
                              X