Yo, it's yo boy Davie.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, it's yo boy Davie.

Ey I used to play this game a lot back in Fs1 days. I never got to cap in FS2 life be hard man. Regardless trying to come back. What the fuck is a DG/SW ? What are the best offensive setups for a consistent ball movement ?

also, anyone down to play some old FS1 on the korea server ? hmu I still have some accounts from back in the day.

sup, welcome back mang. Don't curse.

A DG is a pg sg combo, not very popular in new era since pg has the critical move baseball and SG has amazing shooting and long range, though it could definitely be interesting if someone uses its unique skills. SW is like a hybrid SF with arguably the best dribble array of moves, but lacking in 3 pointer so most still stay on SF.

Best offensive setup is usually PG SG Big. Last tournament winner was a dash team, but you can also use pg's newly vamped baseball pass that is much easier to use to think of your own combos with off ball movement or dribbling or some quick movement from the pass. Some people like PF scoring or another big scoring and the unique team combinations are what make the game interesting, so try studying all the skills, trying them out and see what you like and seeing if you can make your own style of play.

And my response is after all time never stands still .

-Soldier King

Add me in FS2 if you want: MoonAndBack + MoonWarrior
    Last edited by soldier king; 01-07-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

this is sk's last post b4 mia

Comment

Gi davie os should i say worth support main on league of legends

Comment

Is this Canadian Dave from Vent? Lmao

Comment

Working...
          X