• 2018 BEST SG - KobeBryant

"Kobe, you're a corner"
    "Kobe, you're washed"
    "Kobe, you're a Non-SPC..."
    "Kobe, go retire"
    "Kobe, you s*ck."

Legends never die...

-Mamba

Bro the rankings don't really show how good you are. They gave way too much weight to assists and OP.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
      Bro the rankings don't really show how good you are. They gave way too much weight to assists and OP.
      Bro, I don’t pass and I’m #1. (29.8ppg)

I’m the only SG that plays on both ends, unlike most SG who just strictly focus only on Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Bro, I don’t pass and I’m #1. (29.8ppg)

I’m the only SG that plays on both ends, unlike most SG who just strictly focus only on Offense.
        Na that's true because you have 0 dash defense.

Comment

And these rankings really aren't accurate. Chill.

Comment

And these rankings really aren't accurate. Chill.
            Hater gonna hater, I didn’t make these ranking.

don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Na that's true because you have 0 dash defense.

I’m not gonna bother posting the finals score, cuz’ it was embarassing.

Comment

man this sg beat a dash team that had a 3-0 lead chill

Comment

Lol you would go out of your way to make a gif of the one time you were able to guard me just to make it seem like you have dash defense.

You would also brag about your ranking even after SK revealed that the ranking system needs to be fixed.
                  Last edited by ShotFake; 01-06-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                    man this sg beat a dash team that had a 3-0 lead chill
                    With DB guarding the dash of course.

Comment

you know Charles looking at it this month, and I noticed this earlier, I think they made some changes, because the top scorers are much higher ranked.

It seems like the #2 position offensively is usually the highest ppg, with the #1 having some super high assist rating and the rest of the rankings seemingly accurate.

With SG I don't see that being the case as no SG's pass :P, so no one gonna get a ridiculous assist rating. So what I'm saying is I think his rank is pretty accurate offensively, he does have the highest ppg and a pretty high efficiency rating.

Of course he will never win anything until he talks to a girl but that's a different story.
                      Last edited by soldier king; 01-06-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                        you know Charles looking at it this month, and I noticed this earlier, I think they made some changes, because the top scorers are much higher ranked.

It seems like the #2 position offensively is usually the highest ppg, with the #1 having some super high assist rating and the rest of the rankings seemingly accurate.

With SG I don't see that being the case as no SG's pass :P, so no one gonna get a ridiculous assist rating. So what I'm saying is I think his rank is pretty accurate offensively, he does have the highest ppg and a pretty high efficiency rating.

Of course he will never win anything until he talks to a girl but that's a different story.
                        I haven't spent 2018 playing FS. I haven't even played 50 games to qualify for the ranking. Look at last season's rankings if you want to compare Kobe and my numbers.

Comment

I mean 50 games to qualify isn't that hard and gives you a real sample size, there's plenty of time in the month.

Honestly you are a good player and so are many others, but your casual play usually extends to being mia on tournament day then picking random days to assert your dominance on the freestyle 2 forum where no one could possibly prove you are wrong since you won't come to the competition where the best players show in a full 3v3 match is played where chess is played not checkers (do I need to mention PA the team that closed your crew, that you might even be able to beat 1v1 if team play tactics didn't come into play).

Not saying Kobe does either, he went Hakuna Matada lately on the bench, afraid to play too, probably having a big factor in influence being his fear to try (hence why he can't talk to a woman lately).
                          Last edited by soldier king; 01-06-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

ty kobe for giving hwm and I the mamba mentality that we needed to win games, what a good mentor you are. i hope every sg will follow your path to glory. glory to kobe!

Comment

Gratz on the high rank. Wish I could play this game more but it's just so boring playing against crazy laggers.

Comment

Working...
                              X