New Glitch (Can Score without Clear)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Why trivialize my argument with those numbers when you offer no solution aside from one that has been tried & tested and proven to be historically ineffective LOL?

What a waste of time. Don't bother replying to my post. Literally beating a dead horse at this point.
    You sound mad.

You are the one attacking a person for this.

I was just saying to chill. But you probably don't understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

You sound mad.

You are the one attacking a person for this.

I was just saying to chill. But you probably don't understand this.
      I normally love to exchange posts but when you literally bring nothing to the conversation aside from meaningless rhetoric over and over again, it just gets annoying.

Have a good day.

Comment

Please be informed that we have conducted several tests and we didn’t encounter it. We can only advise you to kindly send us a replay file or a video record of the said issue so we can forward it to our development team for reviewing.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to send us another ticket.

Regards,

[GM] Porky
        Customer Service Representative
        FreeStyle2 Support Team

LOL wtf is this shit this glitch is so obvious and they give a BS answer like this. Smh "Done several tests"

I'm done trying to help out this game man.

Comment

Originally posted by vestu View Post
          Please be informed that we have conducted several tests and we didn’t encounter it. We can only advise you to kindly send us a replay file or a video record of the said issue so we can forward it to our development team for reviewing.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to send us another ticket.

Regards,

[GM] Porky
          Customer Service Representative
          FreeStyle2 Support Team

LOL wtf is this shit this glitch is so obvious and they give a BS answer like this. Smh "Done several tests"

I'm done trying to help out this game man.
          Did you provide any replay file or vids in the report and clear instruction on how to perform it?

Comment

Hello Ballers,

I apologize for the confusion this has caused. Please be informed that I already forwarded this bug to our development team for them to check it. Rest assured that we will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Porky;n205465]Hello Ballers,

I apologize for the confusion this has caused. Please be informed that I already forwarded this bug to our development team for them to check it. Rest assured that we will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the confusion.
              yall keep bull shittin and watch your dieing game get killed faster

Comment

talk to a girl and you'll win.

Comment

Working...
                X